Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Sell high this summer because he's hot but he's playing in front of a DOMINANT team. He was getting beat clean like a Rec league goalie just A few weeks ago.

Can't wait to get Hank back rested and ready to go

Try being thrust into the starting role (replacing Hank no less) and see how well you do.

Ever since Cam got a few games to get acclimated to the starting job, and the trade deadline passing without trading for another goalie, he's been red hot.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Rangers have a tough stretch of 6 games in 9 days coming up 3/21 - 3/28

At Carolina
Ducks
Kings
at Senators
at Bruins
Caps

That's no joke.

They said the same thing about our schedule with NSH, DET, CHI, NYI, WAS, BUF and FLA. We went 6-0-1 in 7 games, of which 5 have been against play-off teams.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
They said the same thing about our schedule with NSH, DET, CHI, NYI, WAS, BUF and FLA. We went 6-0-1 in 7 games, of which 5 have been against play-off teams.

also said the same thing about the big bad west coast trip and we ran the table there too lol

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
If the Rangers just manage to go .500 the rest of the way (7-7), then in order to pass them the Isles would have to go 10-1 and the Penguins would have to go 11-2.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Gonna kick back and wait for the fireworks in that MB thread.

It was cheap by Kreider, but the tears of Montreal fans and the white knights on the main board are much funnier than actual discussion.

BarbaraAlphanse

Gonna kick back and wait for the fireworks in that MB thread.

It was cheap by Kreider, but the tears of Montreal fans and the white knights on the main board are much funnier than actual discussion.

What did Kreider do? I missed the game as I went to the NYCFC game.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
so if the pens lose three and isles lose twice we win the division

and we win 7...those records is what they would need to do to finish ahead of us if we go 7-7 the rest of the way (we've lost 7 in regulation in the last 43)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If the Rangers just manage to go .500 the rest of the way (7-7), then in order to pass them the Isles would have to go 10-1 and the Penguins would have to go 11-2.

If we go .500, we end up with 109 points. I hope we can win 10 out of 14, getting us to at least 115.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
They just played 5 games in 7 days and won them all. They looked tired and uninterested but still won. How many teams can do that? Detroit lost 7-2 to philly last night. Pitt lost 5-1 to Detroit today. God forbid the rangers lose a game by 4 goals, this board will implode which is really sad. One game means nothing. Instead of obsessing what didn't go right tonight(and they still won) think about first in division, first in conference, first in league.

Not a big deal, but I think it was 5 games in 8 days.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I love the thread on the main board about Kreider. He's such a ****ing troll at this point. Everyone hates him. I love it.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If Talbot went .940 in the playoffs and we won the cup, people would still be bringing up sample size LOL. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Come on, that's BS.

Talbot is not elite and won't be elite unless he puts up a .920-ish SV% for at least 3 full seasons. He is ready for the next step, yes. That next step is to be a starting goaltender in the NHL. Nothing more.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Come on, that's BS.

Talbot is not elite and won't be elite unless he puts up a .920-ish SV% for at least 3 full seasons. He is ready for the next step, yes. That next step is to be a starting goaltender in the NHL. Nothing more.

This could be true, but do you at least see that currently he is playing better than any other elite goalie?

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Oh man, I can fill my pool early in the season with all of the main boards' tears.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I don't know why I venture to the main boards. Schneider a top 5 goalie in the league? Rangers would be lucky to get a third round pick for Talbot? Ugh my head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad