Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
I thought some Rangers fans on here did a perfectly respectable and informative job of defending CK in that thread. The real question I ask is what kind of pathetic loser makes a MB thread about a guy on a team in a game of which he/she is a fan of neither?

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I thought some Rangers fans on here did a perfectly respectable and informative job of defending CK in that thread. The real question I ask is what kind of pathetic loser makes a MB thread about a guy on a team in a game of which he/she is a fan of neither?

Yeah, well when you're in 1st place you're kind of a big deal :D

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
RTxlKc1.jpg

95 in 68, finished with 101. Way to fall apart, Rangers. :laugh:

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
The funniest thing in that thread is Florida fans trying to say "Guddy" is a good hockey player

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
101 in 68 before shootouts and "loser points" is amazing. I think it was before OT too, right?

Yes, OT was 83 so all of those wins are in 60 minutes. That's absurd.

+125 goal differential to boot. Didn't win the league or the Cup, Bobby Orr's Bruins won both.

Early 70's Rangers have to be the best team ever without a trophy. Just horrible timing.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
The funniest thing in that thread is Florida fans trying to say "Guddy" is a good hockey player

I told the guy I didn't know "Guddy" was a good fighter because he's a bust that plays on a mediocre team that no one cares about. Hurt his feels.

When Kreider is being Kreider, he's an awesome player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad