Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
No wonder he didn't want to play him he thought he was Matt Lombardi Slats Prob reminded him before the game

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Nash is officially slumping now, by the way. He hasn't scored a goal in how many games? Non ENG's? It feels like he has t gone this long without a goal all season.

One of the worst things that could happen to this team is him tailing off and his scoring completely drying up in time for the playoffs.

He scored against the isles.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How about 5 games in a 7 day span? Thats a ton of hockey, you almost never see that happen.

Guess what though? They went ****ing 5-0.

Stop whining.

Well said! Remember those other fans who insisted "wait until the rangers run into stiffer competition with little rest In between games?" Lol

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Nash is officially slumping now, by the way. He hasn't scored a goal in how many games? Non ENG's? It feels like he has t gone this long without a goal all season.

One of the worst things that could happen to this team is him tailing off and his scoring completely drying up in time for the playoffs.

He's been quiet for the most part ever since he had the neck thing. I hope that isn't bothering him more than we know.

Edit-Even the goal he scored against the Isles was deflected big time off a player.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Exactly 3 games :laugh:

Nash has been scalding hot for almost the entire season. If hes going to cool down a bit I'd rather it happen now than a month from now.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It's not an excuse, it's a reality. The Panthers are fighting for their playoff lives, the Rangers aren't. And no team plays their best hockey every single game. It really amazes me how the Rangers go on an insane stretch and they play one bad game but still win and some act like they're about to get swept in the first round of the playoffs now.

The playoffs are littered with teams that play great in the regular season only to lose. It's worrisome when there are games like tonight.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
I think MSL will miss some games.. even if "not serious"..

Hayes to the 2nd line RW, with Sheppard taking the 3c role with JT and Hags?

BwayBshirt

Mar 31, 2004
My NY State of Mind
Remember when it used to be brought up on this board that Rangers' fans would be happy playing like the old Jacques Lemaire-led Devils if it meant winning Cups? Or how happy people were with the Tortorella teams?

Seeing complaining like this right now reminds me otherwise...

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If you didn't know and read this thread you'd think the Rangers were a bubble team

We just hit 95 pts and are first in the entire league. We've gone 33-7-3 in our past 43 games

Do people realize how ridiculous that stat is??

Step back from the ledge

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I was rollerblading yesterday and missed a crater in the concrete. I was yacking on the phone, anyhow something popped in the back of my knee. My leg was killing me went stiff etc couldn't skate on it. I iced it down immediately.....I played hockey today. It's still stiff as hell.

You never know.....

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Win is a win but I am definitely starting to get a little concerned about the offense drying up.

Before the 3rd you could see Ramsey working on Nash's neck on the bench, applying something. Maybe it was just icy hot but either way it looks to still be bothering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad