TSN: Rangers looking for a 2nd line/3rd line Forward

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Congrats on posting the shittiest proposal in this thread! Here’s a cookie for your god awful suggestion!
200.gif
Take out the 2nd?

DazeHereToAmaze91

Nov 14, 2021
I'd kill to have Horvat on the team.

Only 1 year left after this season.

1 st + Chytil + Lundkvist for Horvat?

If he was signed for longer I'd offer way more than that. But he's going to get a big raise and Benning is Benning so this is probably a huge overpayment :sarcasm:.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
@bernmeister I think this ask is pretty decent as he make 200k less then AA Patrik Nemeth and a 2nd ? for AA As you know i am and will be continuely looking for the unicorn D but i am going to ask for one that can add size and be happy with that.

Reactions: RangersNorway

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
That was the asking price from a couple of fans, one of which is obsessed with him more than Kravtsov. Most of the Rangers fanbase weren’t expecting a top-10 pick lol. We’re not that batshit crazy.
I know. I remember the one fan who was asking for a top ten pick and when that proposals got laughed at he changed it to a top five pick! Now that was batshit crazy, but every fan base has a few.

Reactions: Barnaby and Kupo

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Ideally the Rangers would make a trade for someone who has this year and next year left on their contract, but they get that player with retention so they can fit into the cap structure next season. Unless we could somehow dump Goodrow's contract, then there wouldn't need to be any. But seems like a rental is the play for now. If only they would have kept their best winger who was in the middle of his prime and signed for a really fair contract.

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
pass x 4 again, NY can't add salary unless somehow Trouba waives

So stop asking for something you can't afford.........If you want a guy that is actually a high 1/2 line player, they will get paid like one............

Miller @ 50% for 1-1/2 years..........is a frigging great deal...................like about $2.5 Million..............per

Yes it is short term, but 2 years of playoffs.............so again, don't ask for what your are not prepared to pay for

Reactions: moegillknee

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
So stop asking for something you can't afford.........If you want a guy that is actually a high 1/2 line player, they will get paid like one............

Miller @ 50% for 1-1/2 years..........is a frigging great deal...................like about $2.5 Million..............per

Yes it is short term, but 2 years of playoffs.............so again, don't ask for what your are not prepared to pay for

Hey, I re-read this and it sounds like it is at you...not my intention, but it is directed at those that want, but not willing to pay

So sorry!

Last edited:

pylero

Jan 4, 2014
Montreal
I feel this is good fit for Armia. He played the big brother role for Kotkaniemi in Montreal and could do the same for Kakko with the Rangers. He can handle big minutes and a shutdown role and is a proven playoff performer. Price wouldn't be substantial either.

Reactions: egelband

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I feel this is good fit for Armia. He played the big brother role for Kotkaniemi in Montreal and could do the same for Kakko with the Rangers. He can handle big minutes and a shutdown role and is a proven playoff performer. Price wouldn't be substantial either.
He has 3 more seasons with a 3.4M cap hit. Pass. Like the player. Hate the contract.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I'd kill to have Horvat on the team.

Only 1 year left after this season.

1 st + Chytil + Lundkvist for Horvat?

If he was signed for longer I'd offer way more than that. But he's going to get a big raise and Benning is Benning so this is probably a huge overpayment :sarcasm:.
garbage proposal

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I’m a firm believer that Chevy wouldn’t want to trade any of the top 6, but copp would be an excellent pickup for the rangers if he isn’t going to re-sign here. 1st and krastsov!
I was originally thinking Schneider+, but an RW would be better… though I’d prefer a right hander

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad