TSN: Rangers looking for a 2nd line/3rd line Forward

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
As they should because the team that I saw last night outside of the final 2 minutes when they pulled the goalie was not a threat at any other point.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Bern my friend your alway welcome to make a offer just remember I can always refuse and counter

Dear friend,
bern, as his track record demonstrates, is ever about free speech, even if we all do not agree on specific points w/in the discussion.

pls see immediately above post #58 which is assertive with emphasis not in reply to your polite and proper ?, but in reply to @UrbanImpact about JT Miller to Rangers.

Yours was about Anathanasiou etc.
Also I noted how Yardbarker had something about Villardi an 11OA C who is having trouble making LAK at the moment for Krav, a 9OA who would have made it had there not been issues w/roster size, in a 1:1.
But I just noted it as to emphasize how, while not ramming that down anyone's throat, that would be kind of deal NYR have to make,
youth for youth
no big salary add

peace out and all best.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Rangers should bring up Barron
deal Strome for picks that do not add salary
and if no good offer for Krav, get him back once his KHL loan is over

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
If NYR want to go in, Miller for Schneider + would make sense.

Just waiting for bern to come in and tell me they can't trade the bluest of blue chip prospects
Schneider + Kravstov? Too much Not enough? I like all tree players and think there's value for both teams here

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Vilardi for Lindgren
I surprised this is from a Kings fan. I would think Valardi carries more value than a defense first LHD. If that is identified as the missing piece I guess it might be worth it, just from reading any thread where Valardi's name is brought up, most King fans want to see what he can become.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
How expensive a cap hit can the Rangers take on? They have around $10 mill available for next season but need a backup goalie and like 6 forwards. D seems set. So that’s 7 more players to fit in at $10 mill.

maybe Nemeth at $2.5 and Reeves at $1.75 can be moved but I think they like everyone else.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Miller, Schneider and Lindgren are not being moved for a middle 6 player.

Rangers can’t take on a contract like Tarasenko. They have 3 RFA’s in Kakko, Blais and Gauthier and 2 UFA’s at 2C and 4C with only about 10M in space that need to be addressed after the year.

Buch was moved because Zibanejad and Fox needed new contracts. They wouldn’t be looking for help at forward if Blais wasn’t out for the year.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
You’re not getting either for Miller

I don’t blame you for not wanting to move Schneider but you can’t expect to land a player like Miller or Horvat and not give up a valuable piece that the other team needs.

Reactions: Groo

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
How expensive a cap hit can the Rangers take on? They have around $10 mill available for next season but need a backup goalie and like 6 forwards. D seems set. So that’s 7 more players to fit in at $10 mill.

maybe Nemeth at $2.5 and Reeves at $1.75 can be moved but I think they like everyone else.
Any chance the cap goes up?

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
I don't buy this Dreger BS a single second.

So we have a GM that trades away Buchnevich and send Kravtsov home,
just to trade for a forward a little later.
Could find a forward for cheaper than Buchnevich's 6-7m (I forget which it is)
Also Kravtsov stinks
May be the issue

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Buch was unfortunate but it was penny pinching earlier rather than later

and don't defend Kravtsov just because he scores flashy highlight reel goals on open KHL ice, the dude is a f***ing dolt and couldn't see through the grass. He still has value thankfully because idiot fans think he's going to be a savior because he's all flash.

To be honest i didn't watch a single KHL game or followed Kravtsov.
In general i prefer to see how a prospect pans out.
Not everyone is McJesus where everything is fine from game 1 on.

If a player doesn't get it at age of 26, we have a problem.
I would love to see what he can do for the Kings.
Something around a 2nd rounder or a free pick of our 23+ age ranger would do i guess

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
I surprised this is from a Kings fan. I would think Valardi carries more value than a defense first LHD. If that is identified as the missing piece I guess it might be worth it, just from reading any thread where Valardi's name is brought up, most King fans want to see what he can become.

You observed right

Lindgren is not the missing piece and we hold on Vilardi

DazeHereToAmaze91

Nov 14, 2021
Pavel Buchnevich sounds like a good fit.
We traded him for no reason, well, future cap casualty. But they could've just traded him at the deadline or after the season, there was no reason to rush that trade (which was lackluster, and I like Blais). I guess Drury thought he'd get Eichel or he's just a dummy. I'm leaning towards dummy.

He signed Nemeth for 3 years at a pretty high caphit when we got Zac Jones who's literally NHL ready. Just because we were going to pair him with a Swedish rookie (Lundkvist) which is dumb AF. Lundkvist speaks English and Zibanejad is a fellow swede on the team.

DazeHereToAmaze91

Nov 14, 2021
Tarasenko has played 16 games this year and in about 14 of them he looked genuinely dangerous. Shots and shot attempts are high. He is putting doubts to rest about his injury. There was talk of interest over the summer but the recently reported Blues asking price was something like 1st + high prospect + roster player.

Mindful that many Blues fans will be happy keeping him, and will probably pop in to say the Blues should keep him, I’m curious what the current NYR offer would be.
Unless St.Louis retain at least $2-3M or the Rangers can't send someone with term that makes a lot of $ back, that trade ain't happening.

They can't afford Tarasenko at his caphit for 2 seasons.

Maybe a 3rd party can retain half of Tarasenko's caphit for some picks.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
LAK's #1 need is a top pairing left shot two-way/shut down type of defensemen.

Lindgren is probably more of a #3 or high end #4 but someone like Sergachev won't be on the market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad