GDT: Rangers @ Habs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I am also an IPA fanatic.

Regarding Stout...I started on Guiness many years ago...but once you get involved in the esoterica of American micro breweries and their takes on Stouts...there is no turning back. Guiness Stout pales in comparison to what alot of our micro breweries put out.
Murphys Irish Stout or GTFO

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Been wrong before (there was that time...) but I don't think Smith's cross check was bad enough, outcome was not bad enough, for a suspension. Hope I am right

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
more props to the 4th line. they exit the zone really nicely for 2/3 of a line

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Habs are going to bring it next period facing the possibility of getting swept at home to start. Hang on.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Quoting myself.......

I know I may be the minority, but I thought we played a very decent1st period, other than those 2 mishaps. We stood up at the Blue Line and basically took the play to Montreal. Their defense sucks, and I think we're going to score 3 2ND PERIOD GOALS!

Sorry guys, I screwed up!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Zib and Hayes inconsistency makes the people talking about trading Stepan look even the more foolish.

you have a good point there. I have much more faith in step playoff time then zib or hayes.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I am also an IPA fanatic.

Regarding Stout...I started on Guiness many years ago...but once you get involved in the esoterica of American micro breweries and their takes on Stouts...there is no turning back. Guiness Stout pales in comparison to what alot of our micro breweries put out.

Yeah, things I loved about the US when I visited, been there 3 times now, Seattle once, Freeport twice:

- Being able to buy beer at 7-Eleven at 2 AM
- Ordering a steak at a diner after midnight
- Microbreweries everywhere!!!
- Watching the Rangers at 7 PM instead of 1 AM (Or 4 PM when I was in Seattle haha)

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Habs are going to bring it next period facing the possibility of getting swept at home to start. Hang on.

hqdefault.jpg

way ahead of you

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Honestly think Zucc was abit meh this game but i can understand it with all the hits he have been taking. That big illigal hit woke him up abit it seemed.
Its pretty clear the Habs are targeting him in their game plan. They do that because he has been a key producer on this team. Coaches rarely game plan for guys they dont fear. The playoffs are a tighter team game. If the Habs game plan to shut down some guys like Kreider and Zooks we should have some chances for our other guys.

That Ott hit was thrown up near Zooks head.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Murphys Irish Stout or GTFO

Love Murphy's

Yes, between the Kreider incident and Prust breaking Stepan's jaw, that team was just a pleasure.

I am not saying nothing happened, but this series is much more intense. For some reason, Montreal is gooning it up and we are dishing out hits in return. It feels so unreal.

I am falling in love with Smith :heart:

Smith might be my next man-crush. I can't get over the fact how much he looks like Cam Talbot by the way haha

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah, things I loved about the US when I visited, been there 3 times now, Seattle once, Freeport twice:

- Being able to buy beer at 7-Eleven at 2 AM
- Ordering a steak at a diner after midnight
- Microbreweries everywhere!!!
- Watching the Rangers at 7 PM instead of 1 AM (Or 4 PM when I was in Seattle haha)

Yeah but don't you have easy access to Rodenbach and Cantillon?

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Its pretty clear the Habs are targeting him in their game plan. They do that because he has been a key producer on this team. Coaches rarely game plan for guys they dont fear. The playoffs are a tighter team game. If the Habs game plan to shut down some guys like Kreider and Zooks we should have some chances for other guys.

That Ott hit was thrown up near Zooks head.

To be honest, I think that after smothering Zucc for two games, yet the Rangers put up 3 today including a goal by Nash, I think Julien knows he's in deep ****.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

Oh yeah, they will "try and bring it", but one wrong move......We will have yet another breakaway. 4-2 will soon be coming......Maybe sooner than that. A ppg here, is what is really warranted.

I don't wanna say book it......But, I've been pretty prophetic lately. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad