GDT: Rangers @ Habs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Millburry calling for Smith to get suspended. No way Smith gets suspended. Shaw was falling when Smith came across anyway.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Anyone who believes that the league attempts to fix the games and continues to watch the games isn't a rocket scientist.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Honestly think Zucc was abit meh this game but i can understand it with all the hits he have been taking. That big illigal hit woke him up abit it seemed.

Getting even with goals is the best way to get back at them. Put them out of the playoffs and on the golf course.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Gallagher will draw a straight line to Henrik and take it directly. It is a core part of their game strategy and I am concerned about it because it is hard to protect pre-emptively and not be penalized

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Milbury is saying he thinks that hit/crosscheck by Smith on Shaw is suspendable for 1-2 games.

No way that's 1-2 games

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
What I don't understand about him is he was a fairly physical player in Ottowa. With us this season he is softer than Stepan.

Guadas concussed him last season. He may have adapted a bit so he isnt as likely to get a repeat concussion.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Guinness should never have diverted from what made them famous: Stout. It's delicious and famous all over the world. Guinness lager, Guinness blonde. It's all crap.

Give me a good IPA and I am happy but when it comes to Guinness, I stick to stout.

I am also an IPA fanatic.

Regarding Stout...I started on Guiness many years ago...but once you get involved in the esoterica of American micro breweries and their takes on Stouts...there is no turning back. Guiness Stout pales in comparison to what alot of our micro breweries put out.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Gawd Smith was a great acquisition. Want him back.

Ever since we have gotten him.......We have played a much tougher type of game. That's what he brings, an attitude. Something that was lacking. He can only do so much though......But a definite step in the RIGHT direction.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Shaw will almost undoubtedly do something worse later in this game to make everyone forget about what Smith did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad