GDT: Rangers @ Habs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
call me nuts but the pp didnt look dreadful. Some nice zone entries but no finish and getting to fancy (i.e zibby slap shot pass to zucc) at times.

Mamas Mustard

Sponsor
Nov 21, 2013
bergen co
What I don't understand about him is he was a fairly physical player in Ottowa. With us this season he is softer than Stepan.

Maybe has something to do with the ankle injury.

I had the same exact break in my ankle and it still causes occasional discomfort 5 years later.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Hayes needs to be replaced on that 2nd PP unit with Holden or Smith. He's awful out there a man up.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Haven't hated a playoff opponent this much since Ottawa 2012

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I share your sentiment, lol. Guiness blonde is a horrible lager. Now a Belgian blonde, on the other hand, can be a really good beer!

Guinness should never have diverted from what made them famous: Stout. It's delicious and famous all over the world. Guinness lager, Guinness blonde. It's all crap.

Give me a good IPA and I am happy but when it comes to Guinness, I stick to stout.

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
Honestly think Zucc was abit meh this game but i can understand it with all the hits he have been taking. That big illigal hit woke him up abit it seemed.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
All four lines are buzzing, like i said before every line has scored a goal in this series so far, really impressed with Smith's game, and Nash having a heck of a game as well. Just have to hold them for another 20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad