Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Lightning - March 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
I thought that game was pretty even.

Stepan was great. He always seems to take the team on his shoulders when they need it. McDonagh too. Nash had a workmen game as well.

For how the game was being called, the resultant pk time and momentum swings, I can handle being out-shot. Rangers weren't out-worked this game. That's the important point imo

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
I'd love to be friends with him but I'd prefer an ******* who can play. :laugh:

I've also met Alain Vigneualt, Scott Arniel, at least half of the Rangers' current skaters, and Jeff Gorton.

Largely very nice people.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Still concerned about the offense. It's just been terrible for a few games now. Have to think they're due to break out of this slump sooner rather than later. Too talented not to.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Two great goaltending performances by Raanta and Vasilevskiy. Raanta's turned out just a little bit better. Nash with 8 shots on goal--many of them excellent chances and Skjei with 5 shots on goal stood out as did McDonagh with a ******** of ice time and the set up to Zibanejad. Raanta and Nash were our best player tonight.

The Rangers did finally show some push back in this game--whether because AV kind of called the team out or Glass's insertion in the lineup or a combination thereof--the team was more feisty tonight than it has been in a long time. Glass's modest contribution--a fight, two hits and a set up Vesey open in the slot who missed the shot wasn't bad. Kampfer was better tonight than he was the other though he had very limited minutes too.

I do like it when we beat Tampa.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I'd love to be friends with him but I'd prefer an ******* who can play. :laugh:

You mean like Mika, the player you mentioned right before he scored, that you are "just starting to learn to hate".....lol

I kid...I kid so don't have a coronary but I went back to the game thread and it was you who apparently was just the tonic Zibby needed to get the game winner.

For tommorrow, I suggest you state your hatred for Rick Nash as hopefully that will do the trick for him as lord knows he can use some puck luck....:nod:

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
This is extremely objective. :laugh:

I gave up on objectivity the first time my parent's took me to church. I ask: why do I have to go? They say: because I said so.

Quickly you realize that existence and objectivity have no interest in one another.

Stepan was great.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I'll say it again...People are CRAZY if they don't think Vegas will be ALL over Raanta at the expansion draft.

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Two straight? If he struggles in one and it's not the defenses fault, i'd put Raanta in right away.

I agree with this!
If we play the Habs and knowing Hanks' struggles against them, especially at the Bell Centre, you start him in Game #1, but if he struggles, you put Raanta in game #2 and ride him...

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
You mean like Mika, the player you mentioned right before he scored, that you are "just starting to learn to hate".....lol

I kid...I kid so don't have a coronary but I went back to the game thread and it was you who apparently was just the tonic Zibby needed to get the game winner.

For tommorrow, I suggest you state your hatred for Rick Nash as hopefully that will do the trick for him as lord knows he can use some puck luck....:nod:

Sure, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad