Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Lightning - March 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
The Glass propoganda is bizarre, where is the directive coming from, I doubt Dolan even knows who Tanner is

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Glass propoganda is bizarre, where is the directive coming from, I doubt Dolan even knows who Tanner is

I think part of the job description is to praise everyone. Tanner is an easy guy to praise to a casual fan. "Big, tough, works hard". If you're a casual fan you eat that **** up, whether true or not.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
He really must be the most likable human. I don't doubt it.

I shouldn't even disclose this, but I met Tanner Glass a few years ago.

Total sweetheart.

Can't play hockey worth ****, but such a nice guy...

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA

Anyway possible we keep him? I don't know make some deal with Vegas so that they won't pluck him from us?

I know we have some goalie talent down on the farm but none ready yet. I don't know probably just being greedy here as it's such an advantage we have over other teams knowing we can sit Hank and have his replacement be as good if not better.

So is he is as good as gone? Maybe Vegas gets MAF and doesn't take Raant? I don't know...just trying to figure out a way for him to stay here.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
Positives:
2 points.
Team was collectively better than last game.
Raanta.
They stood up for themselves a bit.

Negatives:
Still struggling to score.
Stepan was bad.
Took too many penalties, a few were even legit calls.
Apparently Mcdonagh has a knee growing out of his butt. He should get that checked out.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
It will be interesting to see what happens come the postseason if Hank struggles for 2 straight games.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
I shouldn't even disclose this, but I met Tanner Glass a few years ago.

Total sweetheart.

Can't play hockey worth ****, but such a nice guy...

*whispers*

this is true. have met a handful of times and can confirm.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
pk was great tonight, Staal had a very good game and probably saved a goal, night! :)

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA

That was fun to watch again...Mika showed some serious wheels as well as he kept Drouin who is fast as heck at bay there as he couldn't catch up to Mika....

Despite all the bursting of balloons in here no matter what, it sure feels good to get a W no matter if it aint pretty enough for some. Tonight was one of them type of W's. And we played a gritty game as well...love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad