OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
This is so cool.

My dream scenario is a starter gives up a run early and the game is suspended before it gets to the fifth inning. He's traded to the other team and when the game is resumed comes in in relief for new team and pitches well and they win 1-0. He gets the loss from his original team and the win on his new team since the starter didn't go long enough to qualify for it. So he gets the win and the loss in the same game.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Cruz just got tagged out at third trying to go from second on a ground ball well in front of him with the team down six runs. Just unacceptable from a major leaguer.

Reactions: wheelz87

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
iu

Reactions: BusinessGoose

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Oneil Cruz has a lower baseball IQ then Greg Polanco did. I'd be guessing an IQ that has trouble reaching 100.

I love our developmental system and managers who never punish lack of effort and general baseball knowledge by players making millions. Really instills confidence with the paying public.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Lol Cruz and Connor Joe combo to end a promising inning.

I'm puzzled as to how he's hitting .230.

since70

Sep 27, 2016
They ought to tell the starting staff that their pitch count is now 125 per start so we never have to see the bullpen

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Fun ending to what was looking like a really frustrating loss. I Sibelius missed the hbp and was very confused for a moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad