OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
I'll give them credit; they managed to allow just one more run than they wound up scoring in this series, finding even more brutal ways to lose.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I will only be watching Skenes, and even he's been faltering a tad. Not getting as many punchouts and the team dropping his last 2 games.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
The 2011 feel to this season increases every day. I mean, I doubt they finish 21-46 like that team did but losing 85+ certainly seems likely.

I had that same feeling last night. Today only enforces my feeling of that exact scenario. Though I do think the pitching is better. But when do they start sitting Skenes and Keller?

At this point they will probably be 10 games under .500 by September. Probably claw some games back against weaker opponents and look like they are gonna finish with a better record than last year and get trounced by teams at the end of the schedule and finish with 75-80 wins. Aka, not really any better than last year.

Shelton has to go.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Starts with a terrible owner who hires a terrible GM who hires terrible coaching and scouting.

Look at Cherrington's drafting, where are the bats?? I don't see anything great in the pipeline. All of those resources and nothing to show for any of it.

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024

Let's take a look at the White Sox and...AHHHH, that is pretty damn sad.

Starts with a terrible owner who hires a terrible GM who hires terrible coaching and scouting.

Look at Cherrington's drafting, where are the bats?? I don't see anything great in the pipeline. All of those resources and nothing to show for any of it.
They still have fireworks and bobblehead nights!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad