OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Falter K'd 8 Mariners in just 5 2/3 innings.

I'm not expecting that kind of game from him often, but even with those two runs allowed, I thought he pitched well.

The Mariners are still in a position of playing for a playoff spot, so this is impressive from Falter.

This is slowly becoming a Bailey Falter fan account.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Seattle is just like us they are in contention based solely on pitching they can’t score
They said last night we lost 9 games by 1 run since the all star break and the pen has given up 1 earned run in those losses

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Who the f*** is this clown in the game?

5 run lead in 9th. Never ever safe with our bullpen.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
I really hope that IKF can continue his performance he has had with the Pirates so far. Seems like a super likeable dude.
He has been a lot better than I expected. Unfortunately DLC has been exactly what I expected. He seems useless. Can't hit and can't play defense.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Weird game today. It's one we should definitely lose on paper, but my inclination is also to say that the Mariners have been just about as beaten down as us and maybe we are catching them at a bad time to steal another win.

Yet, even if we do, it's a bit pointless. Don't want to be too doom and gloom, but that's just the reality of the situation. We'll need the sweep and then 6-1 or so in the next set of games before there's any point in having anxiety about specific wins and losses (and even after that, we'll need another hugely positive stretch).

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I hope we can scratch out some pity runs at least.

Pitching depth will be good in 2025 but it's simply bad now.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
So it looks like 8-23 is an open date do we think jones makes that start. Do they bump skenes from Wednesday at Texas to start get 2 home starts on this home stand

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad