Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Screenshot_20230414-123611_Facebook.jpg

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Has he improved in his own zone towards the second half of the season or is my judgement slanted here?

I recognized more mistakes towards the very end but that’s expected as his minutes were increased to Lidstrom’s territory.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Has he improved in his own zone towards the second half of the season or is my judgement slanted here?

I recognized more mistakes towards the very end but that’s expected as his minutes were increased to Lidstrom’s territory.

I don’t know, I just considered him to be fairly consistently solid. I kind of stopped analyzing everything after that, even solid defensemen make some errors when they are playing massive minutes.

Reactions: Coffees

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
I think its a good idea to trade him to New Jersey to unite him with his brother, i think that is his plan anyways. Of course the price would be insanely high.

• Haha
Reactions: Zombotron

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Depends on return anyones tradeable for a price but it should be a win win big price
I understand your point and I think you haven’t considered the fact we won’t be cup contenders either way and it will dramatically decrease the Canucks games entertainment value.

So I don’t see any point to this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad