GDT: QF - SWE vs. FIN May 23, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
I wish the Finns good luck but if they cannot create scoring chances and score they will lose latest in OT but I think earlier. Sweden will sooner or later score, and Larmi won't stop all shots on his goal.
It seems they are, as expected, under pressure from Sweden. Sweden shot 14 times on the Finnish goal while Finland only 5 times. So far it's like against Austria, Switzerland, and the Czechs. You can't win if you don't score.

By the way, is Björninen playing now in the position of Granlund?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I wish the Finns good luck but if they cannot create scoring chances and score they will lose latest in OT but I think earlier. Sweden will sooner or later score, and Larmi won't stop all shots on his goal.
It seems they are, as expected, under pressure from Sweden. Sweden shot 14 times on the Finnish goal while Finland only 5 times. So far it's like against Austria, Switzerland, and the Czechs. You can't win if you don't score.
Finland playing like this will focus offense in short stretches. It looks more like Finland like we know from earlier champs. Swedish is shooting pretty much as I've expected but the shots are of lesser quality.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Haven't been able to watch games this year but am curious about how Holmberg has looked, I see he's put up 6 assists in 7 games. Thoughts on his overall play from the more in tune Swedish fans?

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
The PK works so far by the Finns. They have already played twice 5 on 4 and didn't get a goal.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Haven't been able to watch games this year but am curious about how Holmberg has looked, I see he's put up 6 assists in 7 games. Thoughts on his overall play from the more in tune Swedish fans?
He's been really good. Wins board battles, getting inside positions, sets up his shooters and goes to screen in front of the crease.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad