GDT: QF - SWE vs. FIN May 23, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Ok, the Finns survived 2 periods without receiving a goal. But they need to improve their game in the offense according to the shots statistic. 24 shots at the Finnish goal, and only 8 at the Swedish goal. This reminds me of the game against the Czechs. They didn't score there too and lost then in the shootout.

Luolis

May 11, 2016
Finland
This is so scary to watch. Adrenaline heavy hockey and it'll just get worse. Promising that Finland started doing stuff late in the period. Anything is possible.

Sanf

Sep 8, 2012
Last roughly 7 minutes were much better. But we need to score in third because we get killed in OT or shootout.

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
The most concerning thing is, the longer the game goes on for the less dangerous Swedens chances get. Yeah. I’m sorry I think this game is cooked they’re choking.

Zaar

Feb 5, 2017
Germany
This is exactly the gam Finland wanted. The team that scores the first goal will win
Three shots in the second period are not exactly the best way to score first. But at least Finland created some more offense at the end of the second period.

Pentothal

Dec 30, 2008
The quintessential Sweden - Finland experience. Toothless skill and speed vs Jalonism.. And a decent enough SHL goalie turning into Kiprusoff out of nowhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad