GDT: QF - SWE vs. FIN May 23, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Lions hanging on? Hopefully they are and will be until I get home to make the subtle difference of a single man by sheer will power while watching unexpected plays unfold before my extra-ordinary high hockey IQ eyes on a TV screen near me; about three metres away from my soul.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
The players here have already done that too.
Miro has also win this tournament already so he can focus on his next goal. Players? The other guy is mighty Dahlin or "Good when there is no pressure of success" Karlsson? :) Hedman was a stud for sure

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Miro has also win this tournament already so he can focus on his next goal. Players? The other guy is mighty Dahlin or "Good when there is no pressure of success" Karlsson? :)

Fine player then. Still you finns are not first with anything.

But from what i can see Stars haven’t won anything yet. Maybe Heiskanen can lace Forslings skates ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Miro4Norris

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Fine player then. Still you finns are not first with anything.

But from what i can see Stars haven’t won anything yet. Maybe Heiskanen can lace Forslings skates ;)
Fair enough. At least we tend to be first placed at hockey tournaments ;)

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
I wish Miro was here as well but winning Cup and Conn Smythe keeps him busy
I wish Aho was there but nowhere to be seen.

Anyway, Skoda Cup is Skoda Cup and winning is not so much so a priority as is the prospect winning entails, and that is the continuation of games for your team which on its turn implies parties and beer in a sport bar with your friends etc.

So, it is not only about winning but keeping the carnival alive and kicking.

Reactions: Miro4Norris

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
After calling that Raymond flop, refs decided to not call anything anymore? Lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad