Proposal: Proposals Thread: Everything But The TV, Couch and Kitchen Sink Are For Sale!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Slothersons*

Yeah, Tavares is a moot point right now.

Don't both Staals have no trade to Edmonton clauses?

Yes. Edmonton is the only team. In their contracts it specifically reads "No trade to the Edmonton Oilers clause".

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
RNH + Eberle + Yakupov+ Gagner for Tavares

Only if the Oilers sign Vanek, Iginla, Legwand, Markov and Niskanen.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
lol are people really talking about us picking up JT. ha
its a huge pipedream for sure but when you put together the rumors that he has asked to be traded with the fact garth snow, then you have a recipe for a possibility

I offer, Nuge, Eberle and 2015 1st round pick plus 2nd maybe even a 2016 first.

Hall-Tavares would set us up for the next 15 years

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
2014 1st, Sam Gagner, Jeff Petry for Eric and Jordan Staal
Nail Yakupov for Marc Staal
Sign a Niskanen/Greene/Morris/Zidlicky

Hall - E. Staal - J. Staal
Lander - RNH - Eberle
Hendricks - Gordon - Perron
Gazdic - Smyth - Pitlick

M. Staal - Schultz
Marincin - Niskanen
Ference - Klefbom

Scrivens
Fasth

That would be cool.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
RNH + Eberle + Yakupov+ Gagner for Tavares

Only if the Oilers sign Vanek, Iginla, Legwand, Markov and Niskanen.

its a huge pipedream for sure but when you put together the rumors that he has asked to be traded with the fact garth snow, then you have a recipe for a possibility

I offer, Nuge, Eberle and 2015 1st round pick plus 2nd maybe even a 2016 first.

Hall-Tavares would set us up for the next 15 years

Did I miss a couple of years and while I was away Crosby changed his name to Tavares?

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Wow RNH and Eberle and a 1st for Tavares? Seems a little steep.

Would anyone trade JSchultz to NYI for their 1st this year or next year?

CornKicker

Feb 18, 2005
Tavares is the same age as eberle, he is a top 5 C in the league and there is no reason to beleive he wont be as good or better in 10-12 years as he is now. RNH's top end will not equal Tavares', Eberle makes them think about it and a first in a 2015 draft where they might not have a pick gets them to bite.

Hall-Tavares-Yakupov
Perron-Reinhart-xxx is a deadly top 6 even if the xxx is lee stempniak

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
poor Islander fans. They now get two years of Lupul + Franson + a 2nd for Tavares proposals.

Dreger must hate Islander fans on this board.

We're used to it as I'm sure you guys are too with all the crap flung your way. It's tough being the red headed stepchildren of the NHL, isn't it? It'll pass... hopefully.

Just need Wang to go ahead and sell so we can at least get rid of one problem. Only 1,000 more problems to tackle after that.

Hugo McStiglitz

#BlameTheWater
Dec 27, 2010
Tavares is the same age as eberle, he is a top 5 C in the league and there is no reason to beleive he wont be as good or better in 10-12 years as he is now. RNH's top end will not equal Tavares', Eberle makes them think about it and a first in a 2015 draft where they might not have a pick gets them to bite.

Hall-Tavares-Yakupov
Perron-Reinhart-xxx
is a deadly top 6 even if the xxx is lee stempniak

I know it's a pipe dream, but I'm drooling.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
The most I would do is RNH and Yakupov for Tavares

Hall/Tavares/Eberle
Perron/Reinhart/______

But with that being said, he would never want to come here

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I know Tavares is ahead of Nugent-Hopkins right now but consider that JT is 3 years older than Nuge. Where will Nuge be at the age of 23? I think if you looked back on these offers we will all laugh at how bad they are.

MinnesotaFats

Aug 10, 2005
I know Tavares is ahead of Nugent-Hopkins right now but consider that JT is 3 years older than Nuge. Where will Nuge be at the age of 23? I think if you looked back on these offers we will all laugh at how bad they are.

LOL! Nuge has a lot of work to do to close the gap on JT. Compare their first three seasons. I thought we'd all grown immunity to Oilers koolaid?!

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I would do RNH + Yakupov + EDM 1st 2015 for Tavares. Yes maybe it bites us in the ass in a few years, but I think Tavares will be maybe the best player in the game some day (once Sid starts to slow down a bit perhaps).

Tavares played with Eberle at the WJCs so I don't think you want to mess too much with that.

Musashi

May 23, 2012
Alberta

In 3 years, the Nuge will still be getting matched up against guys like Kopitar, Getzlaf, Couture, and Hanzal who will all be around 30 years old. Who knows how well he'll ever be able to overcome the physical disadvantage he has against guys like that in the next few years.

CornKicker

Feb 18, 2005
I would do RNH + Yakupov + EDM 1st 2015 for Tavares. Yes maybe it bites us in the ass in a few years, but I think Tavares will be maybe the best player in the game some day (once Sid starts to slow down a bit perhaps).

Tavares played with Eberle at the WJCs so I don't think you want to mess too much with that.

he played with angelo esposito as well i dont see how playing in a tourny with someone (6 games) 5 years ago translates to "I don't think you want to mess too much with that". I can see other arguements for including Yak over Eberle but this one doesnt make any sense.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
LOL! Nuge has a lot of work to do to close the gap on JT. Compare their first three seasons. I thought we'd all grown immunity to Oilers koolaid?!

All I'm saying is a 23 year old Nuge and a 23 year old Yak for a 23 year old Tavares is going to look ridiculous in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad