Pro Tank Thread "You said that we'd be better now, better now. But you always let us down."

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Um, w...where exactly is this..."stock pile" of "high draft picks"?

No it's not a rhetorical question, I would love to see where this invisible stock pile of high draft picks went.

Cause I don't see ****.

Boeser? Pettersson? Hughes? Demko? Juolevi? Dahlen?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Before the season officially start, I just want to say:
If you don’t sit with us when we are bad, you can’t sit with us when we are good

Just so you are aware everyone here wants what’s best for the canucks. We just have different ideas of how the canucks will get there. You blindly believe benning the rest of us want him gone as that’s the way we see we will get what’s best for the canucks

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Not the outcome I was looking for but that was a fun game to watch as all the young kids I'm hoping for success played well tonight.

Props to Markstrom and our PK as they were lights out.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Flames need a new coach. Wait who is their coach now I can't remember.
Peters, I believe he's done pretty well corsi-wise so far as a coach. But I've seen Canes fan suggest that his system stifles creativity. He called out Lack for sucking in Carolina.

I look forward to seeing how guys like Gaudreau and Smith handle playing for him.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Boeser? Pettersson? Hughes? Demko? Juolevi? Dahlen?

Those are prospects, not picks.

OJ can't make the team, JV looks like a career 3rd liner at best, Demko Hughes Dahlen are still largely unknown. Outside of Boeser and Pettersson no one did jack shit on NHL ice.

Also, tell me, how many draft picks had dim jim gain since he sat his fat ass in the chair?

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Those are prospects, not picks.

OJ can't make the team, JV looks like a career 3rd liner at best, Demko Hughes Dahlen are still largely unknown. Outside of Boeser and Pettersson no one did jack **** on NHL ice.

Also, tell me, how many draft picks had dim jim gain since he sat his fat ass in the chair?

#TheSkyIsFalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad