Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #5: Canucks 1 vs. Kings 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Montreal's roster may be worse than ours actually.

This is their projected line up

Drouin-Domi-Armia
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Hudon-Plekky-Byron
Chaput-Peca-Ward

Jesus that top 6.

I remember promising a dude that on October 1st I'd make a 50 dollar bet with him this offseason that the Canucks would finish below the Habs.

Then they traded Pacioretty. Joe backed out.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
large.jpg

Reactions: Dave Lister

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
This is like watching a Father/Son hockey game. The Fathers don't want to beat the kids into dust but at the same time, they'll flash and score at will. To show the kids who's boss but keep it competitive.

The Canucks aren't a NHL team at this point.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Catching up as I had the game on pause....

Somehow Real Gud and Juolevi turn a 2-on-2 into a 2-on-0. Sure they were caught a bit flat footed but yeesh. Juolevi made some decent plays tonight but he’s made a couple brutal defensive gaffs as well. The effort on that goal is everything that people have been saying since he was drafted.

Having him with Gudbranson is about a stupid coaching decision you could make though. Kid doesn’t have a chance if he has to babysit his babysitter.

Then some normal poor defensive coverage on goal 4.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Juolevi needs some testosterone or caffeine or something. Ive never seen a guy so relaxed in my life.
The funny part is he legitimately thinks he’s really really good, Based on all the interviews I have heard

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Juolevi needs some testosterone or caffeine or something. Ive never seen a guy so relaxed in my life.
It's funny because if you look at the past, he always turned it on when it comes to playoffs or elimination game, yet he always plays somewhat pedestrian during regular season. WTH knows what is he thinking

Reactions: Zombotron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad