GDT: Around The League 24/25. Captains Skates, Training Camp, Preseason Begins.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta

'Generational talents'
ok-okay.gif

The term 'generational talent' means nothing anymore.

Connor McDavid is the old school definition because he is the best player of his 'generation.' Sydney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin were at the same time but that's extremely rare.

'Generational talent' these days just means 'star hockey player' I guess. I wanted to watch this show but now I'm kinda put off by it.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
The term 'generational talent' means nothing anymore.

Connor McDavid is the old school definition because he is the best player of his 'generation.' Sydney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin were at the same time but that's extremely rare.

'Generational talent' these days just means 'star hockey player' I guess. I wanted to watch this show but now I'm kinda put off by it.
Generational talent. "Superstar Core 4" lmfao. These things are just sponsored non critical non evaluative free ads for teams and primarily designed for the hicks that would be Laughs fans. I wouldn't even watch this for the comedy aspects. Y'all will fill me in.

Reactions: TB12

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Second game i saw from Ontreal against Toronto and they do not look impressive. Basically a team that lives and dies by it's big guns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad