Management POHO Staios/GM D̶o̶r̶i̶o̶n̶/Front Office Thread - Part X [Mod Warning in post 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Staois can be interim GM and then you have Darche come in during the offseason. Finding a coach won't be hard I suspect there is already a couple of guys that Andlauer has spoken too

Will the move happen now? Maybe not but he definitely has a plan B. The body language in the press box is pretty telling. Fans chanting we want Pinto and fire DJ are very telling too

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
So when they were 3-1 he was fine. They lose 2 games and it's time to fire him. Maybe you guys are taking crazy pills because only someone crazy could think that makes any f***ing sense.

You’re acting like this is DJ’s first season with the team. It’s his fifth.

The last two games, or the whole season for that matter, aren’t the only sample we have to judge him with.

Reactions: Harryhausen

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
He broke Habs news alot
I don't pay as much attention to everything as I used to but, if memory serves, he's also made a lot of calls that simply never came to pass.

I just wouldn't consider him all that reliable but maybe he's been better recently?

Also f*** the Scabs

Reactions: Crosside

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Biggest issue right now is the fact that so few teams have cap space. Everyone talks about dumping Kubalik for a pick - are you kidding me? Right now we would have to attach a pick, and a good one, to get someone to take him. Even the very few teams with cap space to give don't want to commit themselves right now because a better cap dump offer may be coming down the road. We are absolutely hooped when it comes to the Pinto situation - if he ends up in Europe for the season I will not be shocked at all.

And yes, I want Dorion gone yesterday. DJ also, but I want the architect of this mess run out the door like yesterday. He mismanaged his roster and his cap through pure incompetence. It's obvious that he is not part of the future under Andlauer and Staios - as others have said, just rip the bandage off now and get it done...

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Keep Pierre, that's fine. He has done ok and has improved steadily. 7/10 is what I would rate him.

DJ tho, has seen enough time. He is a A+ motivator but a D- schematics coach. We need a coach who can do both well.
I'd argue that motivation is the exact issue with DJ right now.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
I was NOT fine after the Philly game. We played like shit
Wait wait wait wait...
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 2.27.09 PM.png

That's your post, right?

So, in the other thread you argue with me that underlying stats and quality of play are not as important as position in the standings. In this thread, the standings are "historically pretty important" but when the team was 3-1 you were concerned about the way they played in a game they won. So one moment it's "2 points are all that matter" and the next it's not.

See, this is the problem with engaging with some of you. I hold the same consistent position, whether you agree with my opinion or not, while you waffle back and forth to suit the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad