Management POHO Staios/GM D̶o̶r̶i̶o̶n̶/Front Office Thread - Part X [Mod Warning in post 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

@Golden_Jet

you have noticed who is in Chicago's lineup

Yep grew up a hawks fan. Still my number 2 team. Ottawa wasn’t taking him, and have you looked at Chicagos dcore depth, it’s awful, also tied for worst plus minus on the team, he should become a good player though.

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
Yep grew up a hawks fan. Still my number 2 team. Ottawa wasn’t taking him, and have you looked at Chicagos dcore depth, it’s awful, also tied for worst plus minus on the team, he should become a good player though.
19 years old
3rd man off the board
7th overall pick
6' 1", 185 lb

140 points in 2 seasons in junior...as a 17 and 18 year old

owww.. I mean ouch!!!! what Dorion may have given away for one season of the Cat... and a 12th that is with Arizona..

What is that Donovan song.. Must be the season of the witch? Well, we have; Must be the season of the cat.

2023/2024 ;
Chab-Zub-Sanderson-Klevin(or JBD)-Brann-Hamonic-Korch
money for Pinto

2024/2025;
Chab-Zub-Korch-Sand-Klevin- D man 6 and 7 are NAME IT!!! (JBD, Brann, Hamra, Donovan)
Money for others
Daniil Butt or Zach Benson in the AHL, being groomed as LW ...second line, behind Brady

the season of the Cat.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
19 years old
3rd man off the board
7th overall pick
6' 1", 185 lb

140 points in 2 seasons in junior...as a 17 and 18 year old

owww.. I mean ouch!!!! what Dorion may have given away for one season of the Cat... and a 12th that is with Arizona..

What is that Donovan song.. Must be the season of the witch? Well, we have; Must be the season of the cat.

2023/2024 ;
Chab-Zub-Sanderson-Klevin(or JBD)-Brann-Hamonic-Korch
money for Pinto

2024/2025;
Chab-Zub-Korch-Sand-Klevin- D man 6 and 7 are NAME IT!!! (JBD, Brann, Hamra, Donovan)
Money for others
Daniil Butt or Zach Benson in the AHL, being groomed as LW ...second line, behind Brady

the season of the Cat.
Plays the left side,

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Water long under the bridge at this point.

Looking forward to two firsts next draft regardless. New staff picking two shines new prospects is something to look forward to when the off season begins.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
The team is now spinning its wheels 6 games into the season while their 3rd-best center sits on his couch because Dorion didn't leave any cap space to sign him. Staios and Andlauer must be astounded at this gong show.

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
The team is now spinning its wheels 6 games into the season while their 3rd-best center sits on his couch because Dorion didn't leave any cap space to sign him. Staios and Andlauer must be astounded at this gong show.
they just lost their #1 winger, captain and heart and soul.

their day is improving

edit: he's back. all is well

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Let's win a game first. Two losses in a row is not great, but manageable. Dropping a third straight would really get the alarm bells ringing.
We are still .500

Definitely should have won another game… but I think they need some psychologists in the locker room. Mentally weak kids when they get behind.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
1698198466906.png

• Love
Reactions: branch

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
We aren’t losing because Pinto is sitting.

Reactions: Samboni

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
We aren’t losing because Pinto is sitting.
There's no singular cause to the team losing. But losing with a good player holding out, when the team is likely going to be fighting tooth an nail for a wild card spot, reflects terribly on management. You need to put yourself in the best possible position, and Dorion isn't doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad