Post-Game Talk: Playoffs? Habs clinch playoff berth.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
His production drops when he plays versus better team. It's the same for Gallagher too and so many top 6 guys.
Not defending Tatar but the dumping on him is a bit silly.
He’s been awful
Since his return.....like invisible.....when Gallagher comes back he’s gotta be off the roster....who else would you take out?

Then there’s Danault and then Drouin

Reactions: Runner77

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I can't wait to see what this team does when it's rested. Don't forget we are in the middle of the most compressed any team has played in the history of the NHL. We survived hell to get to the playoffs. We haven't had practises, we played road games in different cities on the same day (that Vancouver/Calgary 17 hour turnaround... oof), we lost almost every significant player to injury, we didn't have a preseason of note (neither did anyone else), we made it through.

I'm celebrating. The naysayers and negatives can pout but this team earned their playoff spot by surviving.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
His production drops when he plays versus better team. It's the same for Gallagher too and so many top 6 guys.
Not defending Tatar but the dumping on him is a bit silly.

Not talking simply production. He’s soft and is invisible when games are tough. You can’t say Gallagher is like that.

Reactions: Forum93

stanley25

Jun 15, 2009
Glad we clinched the playoffs but the way its looking we'll get beat in 4-5.

Best part is I'm sure Bergevin just made some 6-7 figure bonus by losing this game but clinching the playoffs. :help:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'd try to extend that rest as much as possible. Rest whichever core players you can for the last game too.

You gotta squeeze out as much rest as you can, given that the habs have not had 2 days between games since Jeremy Jacobs was born.

They should be well seasoned for the playoff grind which is basically played at the same rate. At this point we have to look anywhere we can for an edge.

Reactions: Runner77

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
IMG-7353.jpg

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Not talking simply production. He’s soft and is invisible when games are tough. You can’t say Gallagher is like that.
Ya, he's not a physical player, and he's a small player...that's true for plenty of other players too.
Good news is the Leafs aren't physical at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad