Post-Game Talk: Playoffs? Habs clinch playoff berth.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jul 6, 2016
We should look much different in the playoffs than we do right now

-We will have at least 5 days before our 1st playoff game, which would give some much-needed rest to our players
-We will have our #1 goalie (Price) back, our #2 defenseman (Weber), our most important forward (Gally), possibly our top shut down center (Danault) and maybe a top 6 winger (Drouin)

Drouin won't be back.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

-We will have at least 5 days before our 1st playoff game, which would give some much-needed rest to our players
-We will have our #1 goalie (Price) back, our #2 defenseman (Weber), our most important forward (Gally), possibly our top shut down center (Danault) and maybe a top 6 winger (Drouin)
Playoffs might start faster if Winnipeg gets the 3rd place.

Wouldn't surprise me if Canucks Cgy played eachother while the playoffs are started in the canadian division

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
Least used player tonight is KK with barely over 9 minutes -- to no one's surprise.
To be fair he really didn't look good on those minutes.

I'm still a proud member of the KK fanclub and hope he brings the same kind of intensity in the playoffs as he did last summer, and that he eventualy grow into a great top 9 C (preferably top 6, obviously).

Reactions: gillyguzzler

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
"Our current expectation is that we'll play out the regular season and that the playoffs in the North Division will not officially start until after the conclusion of regular-season games in that division," Daly said Monday. "I would assume that would be very soon thereafter. It could be the same day."

Look like they plan to finish it before starting the POs.

ok good.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I hope someone sits him down to watch every shift he played in the bubble last year. He needs some re-re-enforcement and encouragement to go along with the rest.
Yeah, well, he could be riding the pine too. I mean, Danault takes his spot. And Gally takes Kiddo's spot. And this will be your playoff squad, ladies and gents.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

And with two (possibly three) forwards coming back, you would think that Eric Staal is out. I’m not confident because I don’t trust Ducharme, but that could very well be addition by subtraction.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Wonder who makes it back in the lineup by playoff time.

I don't want to play the Leafs at all, but if we have to, I'd like to not get embarrassed.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
How is he when his team needs him the most when it’s tight checking and more physical?
His production drops when he plays versus better team. It's the same for Gallagher too and so many top 6 guys.
Not defending Tatar but the dumping on him is a bit silly.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

I'd try to extend that rest as much as possible. Rest whichever core players you can for the last game too.

You gotta squeeze out as much rest as you can, given that the habs have not had 2 days between games since Jeremy Jacobs was born.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad