Post-Game Talk: Playoffs? Habs clinch playoff berth.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Paging Geoff

upload_2021-5-10_22-51-21.png

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
How is he when his team needs him the most when it’s tight checking and more physical?
I just wanted to answer his question.

To be fair, as of clutchness, I feel he was a bit more this season, despite fewer points.

Don't misinterpret me, I'm not advocating for the team to re-sign him (or not, or for whatever type of salary or years, wtv), I'm just saying he's overall been much more of a positive than a negative to the team, and with the amount of youth in our squad, it's also nice to have his veteran presence.

Imagine if somehow he has an incredible post-season, how everyone will then go completely full 180 degree on him, just how Habs fans are with every f***in player ever.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Will be interesting to see if the playoffs start before calgary and vancouver finish 0kaying each other. Their games have no ramifications on the playoffs. Rumor was the NHL told north teams to be ready for May 17th. We'll see

"Our current expectation is that we'll play out the regular season and that the playoffs in the North Division will not officially start until after the conclusion of regular-season games in that division," Daly said Monday. "I would assume that would be very soon thereafter. It could be the same day."

Look like they plan to finish it before starting the POs.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Bring on the Leafs. Time for an upset beat down lol.
No shame in losing to Edm in OT.
4th line played great tonight.
Line up changes WILL happen if players healthy.
All in a probably finished around where most figured they would this year.
And dealt with a shite sched n injuries. It happens. You are what your record says you are end of day n they are middle of the Canadian pack. .
Time to get healthy hopefully n go to work!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Eric Staal is clearly on his farewell tour. Just waving at empty stands as he skates around

I saw late in the 2nd where he went down infront of the net. He couldn't get up for what seemed like ages.

He's either playing hurt, to which I say why even bother because he's not bringing anything. Or he maybe he just had is eureka moment that it's time to call it a career.

Reactions: Rapala

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I don't know man. There is a highlight reel of inept OT moments we can choose from.

That was another level though. Bobble the puck three times, fanned on a gold opportunity Twice and fall down twice in one shift.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
We should look much different in the playoffs than we do right now

-We will have at least 5 days before our 1st playoff game, which would give some much-needed rest to our players
-We will have our #1 goalie (Price) back, our #2 defenseman (Weber), our most important forward (Gally), possibly our top shut down center (Danault) and maybe a top 6 winger (Drouin)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I just wanted to answer his question.

To be fair, as of clutchness, I feel he was a bit more this season, despite fewer points.

Don't misinterpret me, I'm not advocating for the team to re-sign him (or not, or for whatever type of salary or years, wtv), I'm just saying he's overall been much more of a positive than a negative to the team, and with the amount of youth in our squad, it's also nice to have his veteran presence.

Imagine if somehow he has an incredible post-season, how everyone will then go completely full 180 degree on him, just how Habs fans are with every f***in player ever.

If Danault and Gallagher are actually good to go, maybe he can help rekindle what that line used to be.

Reactions: Bee Holder

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
"Our current expectation is that we'll play out the regular season and that the playoffs in the North Division will not officially start until after the conclusion of regular-season games in that division," Daly said Monday. "I would assume that would be very soon thereafter. It could be the same day."

Look like they plan to finish it before starting the POs.
Those 4 games are going to be beer-league level of intensity. Guys on both teams will try to avoid injuries.

Reactions: Runner77 and Rapala

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Myth Buster next episode : How the heck did the Montreal Canadians managed to make the playoffs?

The intermission segment was pretty telling.. the GMs voting for coach of the year amongst other things in Pierre's poll, none of them really gave any weight to the North Division.. I think everyone but MB and Molson know it's a complete joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad