Post-Game Talk: Playoffs? Habs clinch playoff berth.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
We're in tough for sure but that will make is winning even more sweet
That’s just it.....and while we still in a lockdown and don’t have much to do, at least we can turn to hockey for some type of entertainment and joy while 1000’s of people die every day out there and 1000’s more trying to save lives or 1000’s are essential workers like myself trying to make the world go round.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
...sitting Perry is a terrible idea...this is the reason you signed him, for the playoffs...
Only guy he replaces is Armia then. Who has not been impressive as of late.

Toffoli Suzuki Anderson
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Caufield Kotkaniemi Perry
Byron Evans Lehkonen

Edmundson Petry
Kulak Weber
Romanov Chiarot

Price

I'd be fine with this as well. I do agree that Perry is usually beast mode in the playoffs. Perry in for Armia I could live with.

Reactions: CAUFIELD

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Want a better product on the ice, maybe??...it's not like it's an impossible task, just takes a better GM and better coaching staff...both are possible...
I reckon we will witness a better product once we rest from the most condensed schedule of all time and having the injured back with a weeks rest.

I agree with the better coaching, I’m not a fan of DD in the early going, but I’m ready to forgive with some playoff success. :)

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Only guy he replaces is Armia then. Who has not been impressive as of late.

Toffoli Suzuki Anderson
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Caufield Kotkaniemi Perry
Byron Evans Lehkonen

Edmundson Petry
Kulak Weber
Romanov Chiarot

Price

I'd be fine with this as well. I do agree that Perry is usually beast mode in the playoffs. Perry in for Armia I could live with.

...and as good as that lineup looks, we all know that Staal won't be sat and will probably get even more TOI in the playoffs...

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I don't like the way the team plays, I don't really believe, but I wouldn't even be surprised if they give the Leafs a run for their money. I mean they beat the pens last year.. but man I want MB and Ducharme out

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Makes this place look stupid and ungrateful that you have a bunch of players playing through a pandemic to try and entertain its fans.....(many great posters here btw)

Is that what you think seriously?????
I would venture a guess that there isn't a fan here who doesn't appreciate the Pro athletes in general for their attempt to add a little normality to the Covid blowback. They are all well enough compensated for all they do. You can't say the same for much of the workforce who are living paycheck to paycheck if they are working at all while having to deal with rampant inflation in very uncertain times. I for one will never feel that someone is stupid or ungrateful for venting on a message board. Nothing you've said excuses the lack of integrity nay even disdain this administration has shown to the LARGE portion of it's fanbase who understand what SWILL is. Sorry but I didn't like your post.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I reckon we will witness a better product once we rest from the most condensed schedule of all time and having the injured back with a weeks rest.

I agree with the better coaching, I’m not a fan of DD in the early going, but I’m ready to forgive with some playoff success. :)

So what was the team's excuse for the other 2/3rds of the Season when everyone was healthy and we had multiple schedule breaks??...we've been a mediocre team all year except when we've played Vancouver...our D still can't move the puck no matter how much rest they get...our Head Coach seems to be in soo far over his head that it's easier for him to swim to the bottom...our inept GM actually made us WORSE at the trade deadline...I do honestly luv your optimism, amigo, but I'm just not there anymore; I can't ignore the fact that mediocrity is now our Mantra in Montreal...this just isn't the Mantra of the team I grew up loving since the first time I saw Ken Dryden leaning on his goal stick all those years ago...just makes me sad to think that those Habs no longer exist, at least under this moronic Management...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
KK popularity certainly fell since last August in the Bubble. Same posters were saying he was core piece.

I hope like last playoff, the rest leading up to it helps him out. he was night and day different last year during the regular season versus in the playoffs.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So what was the team's excuse for the other 2/3rds of the Season when everyone was healthy and we had multiple schedule breaks??...we've been a mediocre team all year except when we've played Vancouver...our D still can't move the puck no matter how much rest they get...our Head Coach seems to be in soo far over his head that it's easier for him to swim to the bottom...our inept GM actually made us WORSE at the trade deadline...I do honestly luv your optimism, amigo, but I'm just not there anymore; I can't ignore the fact that mediocrity is now our Mantra in Montreal...this just isn't the Mantra of the team I grew up loving since the first time I saw Ken Dryden leaning on his goal stick all those years ago...just makes me sad to think that those Habs no longer exist, at least under this moronic Management...

You should be happy man..

Look at what we had to overcome to make it
upload_2021-5-10_23-59-6.png

The most pathetic thing of all is the Jets are like 1-11-0 in their last 12 and they comfortably made the play-offs and kept the 3rd seed. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad