Playoff Hockey Thread part 2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Is OV seriously injured, or is this just the player he is now? His one timer chance in the second period was about the only good opportunity I've seen him have in the past 3 games.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Did not care for either team but lower Washington finishes the better the third round pick Sabres get from them.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Well, my nights just cleared up considerably. Was rooting for the Caps to make it deep this year since they're the favorite of a friend of mine... can't say I have a leg in any of the teams that are left/upcoming series.

Back to sitting around waiting for the various drafts and whatever the Sabres do.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Ovechkin hurts the Capitals. As someone else said earlier, build around backstrom and pieces through the middle of the ice. Tough to invest so much in a winger. Curious to see what they do this offseason.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
That was the worst 3rd period of hockey from the caps I've seen since the 2015 Sabre season.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I just saw the last 14 minutes of the game. Wow, that was pathetic. I think Washington hardly even registered a shot on goal.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Agree.

Washington might want to think about a shake up after this.

Agree. First goal was the result of Ovetchkin give away in his own zone and then being late coming back to the net. Hope they trade him. He needs a change of scenery. (It'll never happen but Buffalo would be a great destination for him....)

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Agree. First goal was the result of Ovetchkin give away in his own zone and then being late coming back to the net. Hope they trade him. He needs a change of scenery. (It'll never happen but Buffalo would be a great destination for him....)

I wouldn't touch him and that contract. Both goals against and he was on the ice and part of it.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I look at it as a game that got me even MORE excited about Botterill - who hopefully is announced tomorrow. They have great pieces all through the lineup and have managed to avoid cap hell, though every season has big choices. Plus, the decision to keep MAF even knowing you'll probably lose a goalie for nothing is looking like a Cup winning one at this point.

Let's get Botterill in here and have him pick the coach - hopefully another Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad