Playoff Hockey Thread part 2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Just here for my annual LOL **** THE CAPS gloating post. It's the best day in hockey. Blow your team up and 3/4 of the fan base will never be heard from again.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
If the ducks and caps played a game 7...who would win?

:laugh: This is like an "if a tree falls on the moon" scenario because, for those 2 teams to play a game 7 against each other, they'd have to be in the SCF, which would require both teams to win 3 series in 6 games or less.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The problem with trading Ovie is finding a team who would both be a good fit and have the cap space to do it. I can't think of a team off the top of my head who fits that description.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
If that happened I would laugh and laugh and laugh because that would be the worst thing they could possibly do.

I would trade him if he brought a big return. He's proven to shrink in the playoffs. I don't think he's worth enough with his contract and possible flight risk though. So I'd keep him most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad