GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I was really hoping Frank would alter the system and go with a 4-2-3-1, with Gilmour and Kov as the double pivot and Havertz further forward than Mount is in the 4-3-3. But alas.
Gilmour should go out on loan at this point, he needs to be playing more than he has.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I’m honestly not a fan of loaning players... especially when they’re considered wonder boys.
I don't want to loan him, I want him to play more. That hasn't been happening though, Lampard through the busiest stretch of the season barely rotated the squad, it was stupid. If he's not going to get decent game minutes though, he should go out on loan some place where he will be a regular starter, which with his ability would be a lot of places.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Amazing game from the Brighton lads! Team defense was awesome, big clean sheet.

Bielsa's Leeds was uninspiring today, they really lacked any kind of creative spark.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I get that but when a player is hyped to be the next big thing I think it’s better for him to stick through it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Amazing game from the Brighton lads! Team defense was awesome, big clean sheet.

Bielsa's Leeds was uninspiring today, they really lacked any kind of creative spark.
I really like BHA's defense and midfield, but they desperately need more attacking talent. Some more clinical finishing and they would be closer to where Leeds are I think.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Hard to see what Kovacic brings to be honest. I think of him in the same way as Ceballos. Has good technique, but he isn't a difference maker in the final third and doesn't control games on his own. They dribble/turn too much and the opposition defensive block settles. I can't see much use for this kind of player outside of ball retention. This is also why I am not as high on Modric as most people.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hard to see what Kovacic brings to be honest. I think of him in the same way as Ceballos. Has good technique, but he isn't a difference maker in the final third and doesn't control games on his own. They dribble/turn too much and the opposition defensive block settles. I can't see much use for this kind of player outside of ball retention. This is also why I am not as high on Modric as most people.
Modric? I mean he’s no rice

Fulham should’ve scored

Reactions: bluesfan94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad