GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Fulham have played well, great width and switches of play. Sucks that they will lose because of a braindead moment now.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The balon D’or isn’t an all timer...

Modric was never Ballon D’or standard. Line breakers/dribblers that don’t release the ball quickly are not as useful as perceived. In my opinion, Modric should be subbed on to see out games by adding technical security in the midfield/defend with intensity out wide. That's more or less his role these days. Current Modric is only useful in ceirtain tactical setups.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Modric was never Ballon D’or standard. Line breakers/dribblers that don’t release the ball quickly are not as useful as perceived. In my opinion, Modric should be subbed on to see out games by adding technical security in the midfield/defend with intensity out wide. That's more or less his role these days. Modric is only useful in ceirtain tactical setups.
The modric of today isn’t his prime. Why in the world would someone judge his career based on 18 months?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If that’s a red card, why wasn’t the Walcott tackle on Milner a red card last week? Honest question.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The modric of today isn’t his prime. Why in the world would someone judge his career based on 18 months?
Not talking about just the last 18 months. Modric has not offered much outside of ball retention during his entire career. I just used current Modric as an example.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
If that’s a red card, why wasn’t the Walcott tackle on Milner a red card last week? Honest question.
Let's be honest. It all depends on who the PL decide to favour. It's one of those situations where they can play off either.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Let's be honest. It all depends on who the PL decide to favour. It's one of those situations where they can play off either.
You said these days.... now we are talking about his entire career again? Your on crack he’s one of the best midfielders of his generation. I’m a barca fan

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
You said these days.... now we are talking about his entire career again? Your on crack he’s one of the best midfielders of his generation. I’m a barca fan

I really don’t think he is. Casemiro and Kroos were much more influential to their sucess.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
we don’t ever penetrate up the middle of the field and it’s annoying man

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Pulisic seems like a fraction of the player we saw last ssn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad