GWT: PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Soon to be relegated Leeds ties the game.
Gomez with a piss poor play early, but since VD made an awful play as well, it'll pass.
You're consistent with your insistence on continually misrepresenting the things other people say to suit your own slant, I'll give you that.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I mean, if we’re just going to say that without context of the play is the goal on Alisson since it’s his role/job to stop the ball?
Well no matter how the goal was shipped, you wouldn’t blame alisson because TAA was beat. Coulda gone straight through his hands.

but yes, as a goalie, every goal is somewhat my fault.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Gomez was putting pressure.... i mean hes not Prime Maldine but people need to give hime a brake....he has to cover for TAA on every play....

Mane hurt himself diving ...comedy

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Defensive masterclass there.

Gomez sprinting to midfield to completely take himself out of play. Allison being totally passive. VVD deciding to try the toe flick instead of just heading it back to Allison.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
What a shot by Salah. Need to see another angle but you can’t be beat like that.

yeah, meslier should be saving that. Not that it’s his fault because Struijk made the mistaken header and once one person makes a mistake, everyone else is blameless

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Yeah, it’s pretty terrible defending. There’s no shock that the players who didn’t have to go to dumb Nations Cup matches are playing well. Whomever set that debacle up is just dumb.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You're consistent with your insistence on continually misrepresenting the things other people say to suit your own slant, I'll give you that.
Look.
After a bright total of 20 minutes, you give you thorough analysis that Leeds is more likely to go down than to finish 10th. You ignore the fact Leeds is playing toe to toe with the EPL champs, that their CB line is not used to play together, and all you can come up with is "Pool isn't playing their top football".

I mean it was ridiculous at 2-1, it's still all the more after 30 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad