GWT: PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Jack Harrison. Once played in the United academy, goes to the U.S. to play college soccer, goes through the MLS draft and joins NYCFC. Goes to City and joins Leeds on loan and now scores in the Premier League. Love to see it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah and Mane have been garbage again. Wish that Klopp had used preseason and went with Minamino over one of them.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Big van Dijk!! This really should happen more.

Of course this is what happens when nobody is mugging van Dijk without penalty.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Long way to go yet, but this reminds me of last year when Norwich played Liverpool tough and everyone fawned over their attacking style and how they'd give teams fits.

On twenty minutes of evidence, I think Leeds are more likely to go down than challenge anywhere near the top half.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Long way to go yet, but this reminds me of last year when Norwich played Liverpool tough and everyone fawned over their attacking style and how they'd give teams fits.

On twenty minutes of evidence, I think Leeds are more likely to go down than challenge anywhere near the top half.
To be fair Norwich got absolutely ravaged by injury.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Yeah they'll finish lower mid-table. They might ship a massive amount of goals here the way this is going.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Really?
Outplaying the champs and being down because of a tough luck penalty and a set play? :huh:

Leeds will stay up easily if they play like this.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Do you think Leeds can bring in enough revenue to maybe be a top 5-7 team again? Would love to have another competitive team in the Prem and it's nice seeing them back and doing well like they used to. I know the population of Yorkshire is huge but I have no idea how it's split up and what team revenue would be like. Newcastle obviously doesn't benefit but they have a shit owner.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Great step from Gomez there but the forwards lost it again.

Mane really poor on that break again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad