Pittsburgh Sports Media Gibberish - Part IX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
I've never been a big fan of bringing Jagr back but I wouldn't rule it out. We know Mario has always been cool with it. Shero was the one that never seemed seriously interested in Jagr but Shero is gone now.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I've never been a big fan of bringing Jagr back but I wouldn't rule it out. We know Mario has always been cool with it. Shero was the one that never seemed seriously interested in Jagr but Shero is gone now.

610x-115.jpg

You mean you wouldn't want Tyler Kennedy over Jagr?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So when certain players continue to suck I assume they'll be healthy scratches in the near future, you know, the ones who have been crap for weeks, to put it kindly. Some of it makes sense but it's the passes that so many other players have been given that's the problem.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
so far its basically beau is different than sill/adams and is laid back, so he probably needs akick in the pants so every one of his games can be like that one montreal game in november.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
also consensus is that despres has been horrible for the last 4 or so games

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
http://filesource.abacast.com/tribtotal/130PENS15.mp3

Mackey and Yohe talking about Bennett being benched and other Penguins topics.

Bennett would be scratched, because he has the potential. Where as players like Adams and Sill are basically doing the best they can, so why scratch them.

Ehrhoff looked like a concussion. Doh.

Despres has a yearly congestion issue and maybe that was to explain for his recent bad play outside of the Jets game.

Comeau is very close to being back on the ice.

Malkin is probably not going to go on the Western Canada trip.

Crosby is terrilbad on the PP.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
Yet another season in which our most relied upon players miss substantial time with injury

Important forwards:
Crosby has missed a handful of games already and is nursing a long-term injury
Malkin, given the latest news, will miss no fewer than ~10 games this season
Hornqvist has missed a quarter of games thus far
Kunitz has already missed 8 games
Bennett has already missed 30 games
Comeau will miss no fewer than 20 games
Downie has missed a handful of games
Dupuis is out for the year

Defense:
Letang suffered yet another concussion
Martin has already missed 8 games
Ehrhoff is out with a concussion
Despres has battled a long-term illness
Maatta is out for the season

Is this real life?

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Bennett would be scratched, because he has the potential. Where as players like Adams and Sill are basically doing the best they can, so why scratch them.

I know these are their words and not yours, but the reason is very simple:

THERE ARE BETTER PLAYERS WHO COULD BE PLAYING.

JimsDoors

May 11, 2010
Tri-State County
Well, that's that.

Madden just told a caller that he didn't suggest "Kunitz for Jagr." He just wants Jags brought in and Kunitz sent out in different deals.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Madden, yelling fatly and stupidly:

"ROB SCUDERI CAN'T BE THE BEST DEFENSEMEN ON HIS PAIRING!!!"

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
"THE BEST PLAYERS HAVE TO BE THE BEST PLAYERS EVERY GAME!!! BRANDON SUTTER AND CRAIG ADAMS AND ZACH SILL DON'T MATTER!!!"

And then he ate 12 hot dogs

crossicepass

Sep 7, 2008
And then he ate 12 hot dogs

One is amazed that such superior analysis can be combined with biting provocative humor. Thank you for taking the time to share your extraordinary gift. The challenge now (for all who are endowed with the ability to pass on such profundity) is to disseminate with vigorous clarity your scholarly effort so that it may be spread across the masses with a propriety worthy of its inherent value.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
I don't see one thing that Sill brings to this team. Seriously. I try to search for reasons and there is literally none there. Adams, while a lousy overall hockey player, I can somewhat understand. He's very good on the PK and he's also very smart. I still think we have better options out there to help us win games, rather than help us not lose, if that makes sense.

Why a sorely missed piece, since Max Talbot, is not in the lineup, night in and night out, over these guys, I'll never know. I'm looking at you Farnham.

Imagine the lels Farnham-Laps-Downie would bring. I would literally HATE lining up against those guys. But no, for the same mysterious reasons DB had for keeping guys in the lineup, MJ is following suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad