DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
The kid going on about Crosby to Yager made me cringe

K5ns61J.png

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
ECHL isn’t the worst place to go for a goalie, lots of NHL netminders had stints there, but Russia has been a goalie factory so even if he’s only the backup in Yaroslavl I think that’s fine for him.

My concern would be whether Yaroslavl has his best interest in mind and are willing to play him and maybe supplement his KHL starts with some VHL games, knowing he might not be around next season. Or if they’re vindictive and bury him because he’s shown interest in coming over to NA. Seems like either one could be possible.

If I’m Spezza I’d try and reach out to Yaroslavl and see what their plan is. They seem to have a good #1 so I wouldn’t expect him to play a ton, but backup would be okay. Maybe just send them a care package if they promise to give him at least 15 KHL starts. Their season ends early so he can always come to NA later and get some starts in the system.

I think the KHL has rules about how many starts goalies can get to aid development.

Last edited:

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
It's clear that Howe is a Sully type player. Yager isn't. It's not that hard to figure out.

Plus Yager has a gambling addiction and will blow his signing bonus hanging out with Despres.

:sarcasm:
Then why have him at this camp?

Don’t understand why Yager still isn’t signed especially after Howe got a contract.
Yep, makes no sense to anyone with a functioning brain.

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, now it's clear why the Pens invited so many players to their Dev Camp - apparently they decided that the 3v3 scrimmage wasn't good enough, they needed enough players to make it 4v4!
Shame the other half of the Soo Greyhounds end up accepting invitations to other teams' camps instead of the Pens' - they might have been able to get it up to a full 5v5! :sarcasm:

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Capitals fan coming in peace... I'm a season ticket holder at my local NAHL rink and our goalie (Zack Ferris) was invited to your dev camp. Is he actually there? Haven't really seen anything except our team post a congrats on the invite on social media. How's he looking if he is there?

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Capitals fan coming in peace... I'm a season ticket holder at my local NAHL rink and our goalie (Zack Ferris) was invited to your dev camp. Is he actually there? Haven't really seen anything except our team post a congrats on the invite on social media. How's he looking if he is there?

I hope not, Ferris retweets Andrew Tate

• Love
Reactions: 66-30-33

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

I gotta ask, why would you want to be a season ticket holder for a NAHL team? :laugh:

I had multiple teammates who played in the NAHL on my college team, and we only a club ACHA team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad