Post-Game Talk: Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Rangers |Game 3| 5/5/2014

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
**** off with the booing. if you can't support them at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best

Best part of the game was hearing the crowd give it to the Rangers for their gutless, heartless effort. Played like the series is over down by 1 goal in game 3 tied at 1 game a piece. Which probably means it is. Pathetic.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Stepan, Richards, Brassard, Zuccarello, St. Louis...all heavy passers.

When is this team gonna bring in a legit shooter? And don't tell me Nash because he couldn't break a window with his shot.

Benoit Pouliot is our sniper right now. With all due respect to Ben, that's why our powerplay is 0 for 33.

Gresch04

Feb 12, 2009
So is he officially "No Show Nash"? I think his disappearing act in big games warrants a nickname.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Its amazing the difference in the other games. So much more intensity, it actually feels like a playoff game. The Crowd in MSG sounds like a crypt nowadays. Not the the players give them much to cheer for, but compared to the other venues our Crowd is a ****in joke.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Stepan, Richards, Brassard, Zuccarello, St. Louis...all heavy passers.

When is this team gonna bring in a legit shooter? And don't tell me Nash because he couldn't break a window with his shot.

Benoit Pouliot is our sniper right now. With all due respect to Ben, that's why our powerplay is 0 for 33.

What's Ales Kotalik up to?

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Last 4 games they are pretty much a toss up for who has been worse. Let's not sugar coat it MSL has screwed up MULTIPLE prime scoring opportunities and flubbed a ton of passes.

I can't say that he is at his best but we've seen him at his best at leats in these playoffs. He also hit the post on the PP today. What positive has Nash done that can honestly make you say he is a gamechanger? He's being paid to be one. I have no problems keeping MSL for next season. I can't say the same for Nash.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Again, talking playoffs.

2010/11 Was the year he played through a bum shoulder.

2011/12 He was definitely a disappointment in the playoffs, but he managed 5 goals and 11 points, including 3 tallies against the Caps.

Certainly not worth running the guy out of town.

Water1

May 4, 2013
It is because the rangers allow mediocrity and seem to reward for it.
If I did my job that way, I would have been fired long ago.
We are mediocre because Dolan still makes money and doesn't care about hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad