Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
In Maine they have red hot dogs:

Apparently they’re a thing in North Carolina too.
Can confirm

Can also confirm they are ass

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
We are in a Season Ticket arrangement with my in laws and wifes step siblings, we get a game a round to go to at minimum. we drew straws and me and my wife get to pick either any game in any series of the playoffs this year or our choice of season ticket package for next season.

Obviously Game 7 of the World Series would be great, but we don't know how many games each series will go our who wins...anyone have thoughts on which we should pick?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We are in a Season Ticket arrangement with my in laws and wifes step siblings, we get a game a round to go to at minimum. we drew straws and me and my wife get to pick either any game in any series of the playoffs this year or our choice of season ticket package for next season.

Obviously Game 7 of the World Series would be great, but we don't know how many games each series will go our who wins...anyone have thoughts on which we should pick?
Full season or partial?

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Full season or partial?

In laws have 4 tickets full season in Hall of Fame club, in laws keep the two for each game and then my wife and i and step siblings split the other 2 so it ends up being a 17 game plan for me and my wife...we had plan A this year.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
In laws have 4 tickets full season in Hall of Fame club, in laws keep the two for each game and then my wife and i and step siblings split the other 2 so it ends up being a 17 game plan for me and my wife...we had plan A this year.
So am I understanding correctly that you get to choose a playoff game or get to pick which partial plan?

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
So am I understanding correctly that you get to choose a playoff game or get to pick which partial plan?

Yes, we get a game a round regardless but we get first dibs at picking which game we want to go to OR which partial plan for next season

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Seth Johnson with one of the worst MLB debuts for a SP. Dude absolutely stinks. Whose up next?

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The way this offense runs hot and cold is gonna make it nearly impossible to win a 7 game series this year.

Getting no-hit through 5 by a pitcher with a 5.66 ERA.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The way this offense runs hot and cold is gonna make it nearly impossible to win a 7 game series this year.

Getting no-hit through 5 by a pitcher with a 5.66 ERA.
UPDATE

Schwarber hits a dinger and that’s all it takes to chase him.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Brutal ABs from Wilson and Clemens with a chance to add insurance runs. Both showing why they will never be more than bench players on a healthy team.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Estevez blows another save. I dont trust this guy at all. You can blame Rojas for dropping it over the fence there but Estevez cant be letting some bum pinch-hitter take him deep. Ball was going out before Rojas got his glove on it and Johan almost saved his ass.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Harper just misses a Homer and ends up with a single because he didnt run out of the box. Unacceptable.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Good teams find a way to win that game.

He's given up 3 runs as a Phillie

Still something about him I don't trust. Uses his fastball too much and he misses his spots over the plate. Inferior teams haven't made him pay a ton yet, but I fear that playoff teams will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad