Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Just get him some fluids and rocephin 2g q24 he'll be right as rain in a few days.

He must be prone to stones or something

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Rojas' inability to hit is going to hurt them in the Playoffs again isnt it?
That was obviously frustrating but it was a good pitch selection and he ripped it. Just right at someone unfortunately. If he swings 1 millionth of a second earlier that's in the hole or a 2 millimeters under the ball and we're all saying something different.

People might get worked up about the approach there i.e. swinging at the first pitch after the pitcher was walking the bottom of the order, but in a spot like that you pick a pitch and a spot and sit dead read hoping to drive something. Which is what he did. Just unlucky

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That was obviously frustrating but it was a good pitch selection and he ripped it. Just right at someone unfortunately. If he swings 1 millionth of a second earlier that's in the hole or a 2 millimeters under the ball and we're all saying something different.

People might get worked up about the approach there i.e. swinging at the first pitch after the pitcher was walking the bottom of the order, but in a spot like that you pick a pitch and a spot and sit dead read hoping to drive something. Which is what he did. Just unlucky

With an OPS of .575, I cant really cut him any slack. He's just not an MLB hitter.

Why is Max Lazar on this team? Dude is cheeks.

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Rojas' inability to hit is going to hurt them in the Playoffs again isnt it?

He'd be much more effective if he shortened his swing. He's not a power hitter. They should make him watch Ichiro tapes all day. Do they do any coaching? Nothing ever changes with this lineup.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He'd be much more effective if he shortened his swing. He's not a power hitter. They should make him watch Ichiro tapes all day. Do they do any coaching? Nothing ever changes with this lineup.

Exactly.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
So lemme ask..what's the difference between a red hot and hot dog?

RDT_20240906_1502237807593744315340981.png

Reactions: Kermit the Prog

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Realmuto fouled a pitch off his knee in the 2nd, left game in the 4th with a knee contusion

Granted, it's 7-0, so probably being overly cautious at this point

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
That's what I was thinking but not sure

In Maine they have red hot dogs:

Apparently they’re a thing in North Carolina too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad