Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
emril-lagasse.gif

Watching that at bat, I was thinking I should post that this dude is definitely going to hit a HR. Might be our year dudebrahs

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
We can never just enjoy the nice things can we? Schwarber again (again again) for the lead, again, then Harper swings himself onto the IL with this wrist thing that's bothered him for a while

Close it out for a nice f***ing win. Come on fellers

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
We should be talking about Ben Joyce way louder than anyone ever talked about Aroldis Chapman, but for some reasons we're not? What's going on with that?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I mean he came out and said that elbow and wrist has been bothering him for weeks now. The 9th inning swings last night showed it was getting to the point where he can't play through it anymore. Let's hope for negative X-rays, then let's have him a take a seat for a bit
Yeah could be a blessing in disguise as long as its just a bruise and not too serious. He can get some time off which will help with the other issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad