Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Teams are taking away the deep pass and Hurt's running.

But that means they have to transition from last year's offense to a more conventional once, a lot more running and dink and dunk and ball control, but the big strike option will still be there.

I think for Hurts it's a matter of learning patience, there's a tendency to force big plays when you have elite skill players - but he's smart and disciplined, he'll figure it out and accept that a dump off is sometimes the best play.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
When we traded for brown didn't they say something like he had the most yards gained on slants in the league or something. Where has that been? Feel like the only targets he had were on deep passes in the end zone one of which should of been dpi and the other erased by a holding call on penny

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
If Maddox is done for the season, who is out there to be aquired? Goodrich looked horrendous last night

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
This team is going to fine in the future if Carter and Davis can be forces in the middle like they have been so far. Plus sweat on edge. Who knows about Nolan Smith, barely played. You win up front and always have in the football.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Just watched the Kelce documentary and all I have to say is anything other than a SB win is a disastrous fail
I watched the Kelce documentary. Really does hit home when in the end he makes his decision in playing in 2023 when he factors in how his body felt after the Super Bowl and not taking any anti inflammatory medication. How much pain he said he was in. Then you consider he has 3 daughters under age 5.

Most griping and kind of sad is while you see Jason weighing the pros and cons of playing in 2023 you hear what appears sports talk shows in the background talking about him having to make a decision. Just reinforces that they only love you while you can play. Jason was trying to see how difficult the pain level was without the anti inflammatory medication. That hurt to see with the background talk as he was dealing with it.

It’s a physical toll on the body in the trenches.

Can appreciate more why guys consider packing it in early especially those on the OL and DL. He’s also cognizant of all of the head contact he has absorbed during his career and the possibility of CTE.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
That TD run by Richardson doesn’t look particularly spectacular in first glance. But watch how his speed obliterates the angle of 2nd level tacklers.

My swing skill for him was footwork. Steichen and Cam Turner have that looking INFINITELY better already. That was why his short passing was so bad. He sees it.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
That TD run by Richardson doesn’t look particularly spectacular in first glance. But watch how his speed obliterates the angle of 2nd level tacklers.

My swing skill for him was footwork. Steichen and Cam Turner have that looking INFINITELY better already. That was why his short passing was so bad. He sees it.
Me trying to trade Lawrence in that one dynasty league with 20 bench spots cause I drafted Richardson and the returns look promising after less than 2 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Not that anyone cares but how is everyone on my fantasy team hurt before week 2?
Well, as noted, I draft wr and Qb first. Jk Dobbins was my top RB. At least I was able to pick up Gus Edwards, who has already scored. Also believed the hype on Akers, so that sucks. Have Kamara after week 4, obtained with a really late pick. Hoping that he will be much better, with a better qb this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad