Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I was even lower than them on most from a short term standpoint, but the Giants being the worst team in football most definitely was not on my radar. They’re an absolute mess.

I did like what they were doing long term (except for Jones). But if they’re this bad, I don’t know that it matters. Someone else will see the fruit.

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
Dallas is struggling with Zach Wilson, fraudulent as ever. Even need the officials to get involved.
The officials are winning the game, not the Cowboys. I pray we don’t get these weak as **** roughing the passer penalties called against us when we play the girls. That second one inside the 10 was especially bad, defender hit Dak as he was throwing.

Reactions: WIP CALLER

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I was even lower than them on most from a short term standpoint, but the Giants being the worst team in football most definitely was not on my radar. They’re an absolute mess.

I did like what they were doing long term (except for Jones). But if they’re this bad, I don’t know that it matters. Someone else will see the fruit.

This is an amazing 180. I didn't expect it

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Add Davante Adams, Montgomery, Anthony Richardson to Ekeler, Amari, Gainwell and whatever the hell's going on with Waller. Week 2's not even over. :laugh:
sadge-rain.gif

Reactions: FLYguy3911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad