Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Gainwell was just a red herring

First I could come up.with.

tumblr_md5xnhUTYJ1qfr6udo1_400.gif

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
With all due respect... This is a damn good result for the offense.

We are proving that we can run the damn ball down your throat. Oh you want to take away our passing targets? Fine, our OL will whip your ass on the ground for 60 mins.

So now teams are going to have to respect the run. And the second they do, Smith, Brown, and Goedert are gonna be open all damn day.

Reactions: sycamore

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
You're totally right, would have been 16. My bad math was thinking the Vikings had 13 points. Even still, that's a hell of an ask for two 2-pt concessions.

Hardly matters now it seems. Swift to the rescue

Yeah, it’s inexcusable to not get an attempt at a FG there. I just don’t like laying up by design. I do like trusting your QB to know the situation and handle it properly. Obviously it wasn’t this time, so hopefully they can now leverage it into a teaching point.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
#22 lol bro go pick your jock up. I think your mouthgaurd might be over there too from when he snapped his head back around to watch him score

Reactions: BigToe

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Are RB screens not backed by the advanced stats nowadays? Seems like it's all bubble screens. I guess the ball gets out faster?

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Are RB screens not backed by the advanced stats nowadays? Seems like it's all bubble screens. I guess the ball gets out faster?

RB screens are basically only consistently good when they’re a major part of your game plan and you practice them often. Andy’s still fantastic at them. They’re a deception play. The sell has to be perfect.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
RB screens are basically only consistently good when they’re a major part of your game plan and you practice them often. Andy’s still fantastic at them. They’re a deception play. The sell has to be perfect.
It's not that I'm super hung up on this or anything, but isn't the Eagles' O line built for this? And now a receiving back? Wouldn't it be smart to work a few in?

Obviously have to pick the right spot as that's half the battle of deception, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad