Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I would wait for a big sale. I’m far too cheap to pay full price for things. Unless it’s for my wife, then I don’t care what it costs.
Smart. We're just about ready to close on a fence quote. Whatever she wants

Omg that Andy commercial..."those nuggies"

I'm slain

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
It's so fun to see the fluidity of these plays and seeing guys open and the reasons they're open. Maybe I'm not as horrible at these x's and O's as I thought

No PI? Come on. That's so blatant

Reactions: BigToe

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I don’t think either one of those plays were Penalties tbh. Wasn’t Holding on Penny and the 2nd pass to AJB wasn’t catchable.
I have to imagine Brown pulls that in without a 185 lb DB hanging on his arm no? Wasn't that far overthrown...hit his fingertips after all

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Not pass interference because

its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I have to imagine Brown pulls that in without a 185 lb DB hanging on his arm no? Wasn't that far overthrown...hit his fingertips after all

His arms looked fully extended to me. I don’t think he can get his hands on it in a meaningful way. Super close though for sure.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
So the run the ball all the time on 3rd and long except there? run it for a few yards and kick. Know time and place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad