Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
It can’t all be this new clown is it ?

One of most explosive offense in nfl can go to complete shit like this can it.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
This is really bad. The offense looks gross. And the defense does not look much better. They've gotten a couple of turnovers but they have not gotten stops.

Swift had a nice couple of runs back to back and a big Smith catch, but outside of that absolutely NOTHING going on on offense.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
f***ing terrible

No f***ing excuses why they are not winning by at least 10, and they're losing. They were gifting this offense points and we are too limped dick to do anything about it

f***ing Christ these offensive coaches suck

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Kelce was right, every time the team has no expectations they are good and every time they have big expectations they suck. Gonna be a long year…

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Here we go. A big drive after giving up a TD. I bet it lasts 3:34 seconds in real time, not game time. Start the clock from the first snap

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
@flyershockey Are you watching on the normal broadcast? The Next Gen Stats one is way zoomed out and you can see just how shit this really is down the field.
How do I get that? I'm becoming an old man and I have no idea what's what these days.

Btw, that stack formation on the long one to Hockenson is exactly what they should be running with Quez as the clear out guy.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
The camera angle is zoomed out?

Yep. And the skill position players have nameplates like it’s Madden. Try it.
How do I get that? I'm becoming an old man and I have no idea what's what these days.

Btw, that stack formation on the long one to Hockenson is exactly what they should be running with Quez as the clear out guy.

Open the Prime App on whatever device, tap on Vikings vs Eagles, and then instead of hitting the Watch right at the top, scroll down. You want Prime Vision with Next Gen Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad