Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
They have so many goddamn weapons at receiver, why the f*** are we getting cute and doing all that f***ing bullshit behind the line.

What the f*** are these playcalls

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Just either run it straightforward or call quick 6 yard routes. They're available every play. But when you get cute with all that fru fru bullshit behind the line, you neutralize the elite OL we have.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I will be the first to admit I don’t know much about X’s and O’s But these plays are butt… and sweet pic

I don’t know if this makes sense, but these route combos don’t fit together. That INT was a deep In. The decision to throw it was horrible, but if you’re going to run those routes in the NFL, there needs to be an underneath route to hold the 2nd level or that’s never going to be open.

I’m thinking things about these route combos that go through my head when I watch the Bears. This makes no f***ing sense.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I used to collect the shit out of these as a kid. Unofrtunately I took them out of the box to play with and they have no value. Finding a rare variant in a store was quite the thrill.

I still have most of the Phillies and Flyers in storage. Only Flyer i'm missing is Parent which had a short print and is stupid expensive now. Only Phils I have are Utley, Howard x2, Hamels, Halladay, and Thome...there's A LOT more than that. Definitely getting a Phillies Harper if they make one.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
They’ve decided to handle the blitz by calling bog standard outside screens. Matt Canada thinks this is too vanilla.
It's really concerning to me that Hurts still can't identify and check to something right behind a blitzer. Minnesota is not even hiding their LB's walking up. I would've hoped that we'd be at that stage of his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad