Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
That was a bit of a centering drive, which is what Steichen was so good at last year. It’s not that they ran the ball. It’s that they dictated to the defense how those plays would unfold. The trying to take what the defense gives you thing is utter horseshit. The best offenses impose their will on you.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
That was a bit of a centering drive, which is what Steichen was so good at last year. It’s not that they ran the ball. It’s that they dictated to the defense how those plays would unfold. The trying to take what the defense gives you thing is utter horseshit. The best offenses impose their will on you.
It took 6 quarters to get there which is worrying.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

Playing with scared money isn't good?

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Swift is a bad man in space. He gets lateral quick, puts his foot in the ground, and gets up the field as well as anyone. His old man has been shuttle drilling him since he was six years old, so not unexpected.

I know you know the knock on him has always been vision. To me, it’s more that he wants to take bigger swings, not that he doesn’t see the yards. I want one of those guys in my RB room if they have that kind of talent.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I know you know the knock on him has always been vision. To me, it’s more that he wants to take bigger swings, not that he doesn’t see the yards. I want one of those guys in my RB room if they have that kind of talent.
Shady was an all-pro and he was twice as bad. I would never disparage Swift. His time at Georgia alone was enough for me to permanently enshrine him haha.

• Love
Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad