OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Now he's in a spat with Deshaun Watson, so...#TeamESP.

I need a shower.

Now he's in a spat with Deshaun Watson, so...#TeamESP.

I need a shower.
IMG_4762.jpeg

It’s warm and fuzzy on Team ESP

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ok, wait. So the Jets and Bucs agreed to 2 days of joint practice and the Jets just changed their minds today for Day 2? :laugh:
I've seen people say that it was something that they agreed about in March which makes no sense.

They only had one day with the Panthers last week also but that was partially because of rain that caused the second day to be canceled.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
What's your expectations for Sydney Brown?

I had him as the only Safety besides Branch I had interest in on Day 2. He needs time, but I really like him. He was on my wishlist.

Please understand when I say this, I mean as a prospect. Not an NFL player. His Illinois play reminded me of Hufanga at USC. You’re not going to get a 98th Percentile outcome like Hufanga did, but he’s got similar high end athleticism, nose for the ball, understanding of angles, and tendency to run himself out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad