Confirmed Trade: [PHI/BUF] Rasmus Ristolainen for Robert Hagg, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
how do you pull off a great trade to get Ellis just to turn around and do this lmao

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Buffalo is brutal so that might drag his performance down somewhat, and a reduced role + change of scenery might help too...
Still, it seems like in best case, they'll have slightly overpaid for the guy. That's not a trade scenario you should be making.

Reactions: Sasso09

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
26 years old that hit, block shots and produce around 40 pts a season with one of the worst if not the worst team of all time in the NHL.

If the Flyers can resign him long term, those picks don't mean sh*t.

They are in win mode now. Who cares about picks when you get a top pair D. Especially when you didn't trade all of your picks in the past.

Legit top 9, top 4 and... the question is in the net if Hart is ready or not to step up.

Great move.

They drafted enough good players since the 10's. They can try this move.
I'm not even a Risto hater and would have been fine with him on the Nucks but the 13th and a 2nd is bad.
Here on HF fans always overrate their own players, yet I never read Sabre fan say he was worth a 1st and not one that's top 15.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Risto blocks shots, hit and his TK GV ratio isn't that bad for a player that plays around 25 mins a night for BUF. All of this while he produce around 40 points with bad teams after bad teams...

Top pair. Wait until he plays with great coaching and a very good team.

Where the f*** is he gonna find those things, are the Flyers trading him again?

Reactions: Jeremy2020

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ouch…..that’s a crap ton to pay for one year of Risto

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I wouldnae put any stock into any graphs concerning Ristolainen. He played on the Sabres last year

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
So many here ( to include Sabres fans) wouldn't listen to a very few of us that said Risto was not the issue in Buffalo. The issue was the shit talent that surrounded him.

Philly got a good one. A #1 PAIRING DEFENSEMAN.

Can't wait to see him with a good organization.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Wow what a haul for Buffalo, Risto is not that good at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad