GDT: Perds @ Abes | 4pm MT | High Effort Emergency GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Walked in for the 3 stars. Got the gist of george... was he that bad? Emotions took over? Or C, both, got him pulled?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I love the JUICE

IMG_4072.gif

Walked in for the 3 stars. Got the gist of george... was he that bad? Emotions took over? Or C, both, got him pulled?

4 goals on 13 shots, a penalty for shooting a puck into the crowd, and yanked by Bednar.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Literally the best at looking so f***ing bad, but getting multiple points. Never seen anyone play so mid and just rack up points.
He can on occasion make great passes and he's been a tipping machine this year. Probably still the best hand eye on the team. I do wish he would work on his puck handling some more. Too often it just rolls off his stick. It's like he expects the ice to be immaculate for a full 60 minutes.

So he was in town. That's good to hear. I'm now realizing that everytime he's injured from now on, I'm always going to assume the worse..... Damnit.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
View attachment 843805

4 goals on 13 shots, a penalty for shooting a puck into the crowd, and yanked by Bednar.
Will try and catch up on the game but... shooting the puck into the crowd... was he pissed, pissed at himself, or.. projecting pissed at his teammates?

Edit: Nevermind, Bednar answered all this in his presser. Got it. Just what you want leading up to POs... goalie dramassssss.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I get it, but has anyone won the Cup with a rookie mystery box goalie with so few NHL games?
Matt Murray: 13 NHL games when the 2016 playoffs started.

Justus Annunen: 13 NHL games played.

Binnington was a rookie, too. It can definitely happen. I'm not quite ready to trust him with that yet over Georgiev, but it's getting closer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad