GDT: Perds @ Abes | 4pm MT | High Effort Emergency GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Man, I don't think I've ever been so pissed off after a massive win before. F*** these Preds, dirty ass bastards every single one. It doesn't help that the refs just let them get away with it all game, but the way they play makes me want to punch a wall.
They got what they deserved in the end. The major turned the game on its head. It was all Avs after that.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Annunen has played well, but starting a rookie goalie in the playoffs, who hadn't even proven he was an NHL backup until a few weeks ago sounds like a recipe for disaster.

He's got 13 NHL games and 0 NHL playoff games.

Georgiev is a proven failure.

Mystery box or the smelly piece of poo?

Reactions: Nihiliste

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
He had a .926 save percentage.

Weak start then buckled down. I take that over Fourgiev.
Yeah exactly, nobody would have any issues if that was Georgiev. Instead Georgiev gives up soft goals and never stops the bleeding.

Justus is proving that he can bounce back from bad starts. He did it in Calgary, to some extent in St Louis and against the Habs.

Reactions: katfude

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
They'll start Georgiev but have a short leash

This is the right move.

George hasn't played to expectations, but they need to do what they can to get him to play his best. If they end up having to go to Annunen, it will be very difficult to win the Cup.

Reactions: Bender

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
I’m going to keep pounding the table for a top-6 of:

Drouin - MacK - Nichushkin

Lekhonen - Mittelstadt - Rants

The Drouin/MacK chemistry is approaching Mooseheads levels right now.

Good game overall, particularly solid performance without Val.

Avs definitely have a decision to make for the playoffs in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad